Your loot of the day

DACH

He is in lower sec, under C boys, so doing 100m only, next year when he goes up to B boys then will be doing 110m. Now I think no more 200 liao.

Sprint hurdles and distance hurdles very different, and yah distance hurdles sibei siong one.

KNN sld have just ask you to teach him, save some money... [:p][laugh][laugh]

I not pro leh. Cannot train your boy. Only can give general tips.

Most important in sprinting is to count your steps. Also always use the same leg to cross every hurdle. Do not jog on the spot before leaping over the hurdle. Comes back to counting of steps and rehearsals.

↡ Advertisement

I not pro leh. Cannot train your boy. Only can give general tips.

Most important in sprinting is to count your steps. Also always use the same leg to cross every hurdle. Do not jog on the spot before leaping over the hurdle. Comes back to counting of steps and rehearsals.

Yah, Standard is 8 steps to first hurdle, 3 steps in between,  but now the new form of attack is 7 steps to first and 3 steps in between.  But everyone here still  using 8 steps.  [laugh]

1 boy i know because of height (short), cannot reach in 3 steps, took 4 steps but cannot jump with alternate leg, have to take 5 steps, and gave up.  So he switch to running the 400m distance hurdles, not so fast pace.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I suppose they look something like this thing attached to phone/camera to stabilize ..

zhiyun_tech_smooth_q_smartphone_gimbal_1

Oh, then nope, no come with stabilizer one, just the tripod only.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Got stabilizer one ? Browsing for a stabilizer / gimbal for smart phone use.

That day @ender got show one gimbal,  I see got a few types in the market, price different quite a fair bit.  Very interesting one.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Be careful when buying gimbal. My zhiyun smooth4 don't work well at all with the zhiyun app on my OnePlus 5T.

most of the cheaper MIC gimbals had software problem, if can use manual via the phone camera/video and not the apps will be better.

• Praise 1

Hahahaha I thought it was some king of a tv stand :XD:

........... you have very good imagination  :D  

bec you using super slim LED TV rite ........  [smash]

• Praise 4

most of the cheaper MIC gimbals had software problem, if can use manual via the phone camera/video and not the apps will be better.

Actually for basic use, just need to be familiar how to switch between locking tilt, or pan mode vice versa. The apps feature mostly for advance video which I don't know how to use.
  • Praise 4

The buttons don't work ? App don't work ? Zhiyun seems highly rated everywhere though .. hype ?

The gimbal stabilization functionality works fine.

The main issue is ZYPLAY app is not stable and causes several problems such as connectivity between the gimbal and app, app freeze after using the zoom wheel etc causing a very poor user experience. You can read many users comments on the Google playstore.

Even though the smooth4 is advertised to be compatible with a number of android phones, many users like me are still having problems.

Apple users may have better luck.

The appeal of the smooth4 is really the hardware buttons and zoom wheel, so the product is really a letdown for a lot of android users.
  • Praise 2

Got better alternatives ? DJI ?

I am also not very experienced with gimbal. And the only other brand that I know is DJI. My friend's experience with DJI with apple phone is ok.

Maybe get those with less hardware buttons or read more online reviews for more info to choose the right one for you

Are you using Android or Apple?

Which one you buy ?

I got both. The app is for what ? Remote buttons ? 

You mean you have both Smooth4 and DJI (Osmo)?

The ZYPlay app is for the buttons and zoom wheel on the Smooth4 to work with the app, otherwise pressing the buttons will have no effect

Which one you buy ?

The Zhiyun Smooth 4 for my son and the Evolution for my  action cam .   I only know how to use pan lock, tilt lock mode. These two mode good enough for simple user. Tested the Evolution for running, very stable video even when I tempo run. There are many  youtube instructional video for this two model.

• Praise 1

Saw HN has a 8+8 offer, so went down to check, and bought the canon IXUS 190. Original price was $219, after discount become $185, I think nobody else can fight this price liao, so faster faster take,  [:p]

Very basic thing but good enough for my need. post-65783-0-45174000-1548904651.jpg

Took a video at the final battlefield and seem acceptable to me.  ^_^

But at kallang seem not very idea, this is 10x optical zoom, dont know is it the strong wind or the strong light. But I am not complaining, still better than using the phone, and it get the job done.  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

I dont know leh, how to tell got stabilizer or not?  :wacko:  [laugh]  [laugh]

get this lah...i just got the 2 items below

medium_4b3b0899-f879-407d-9223-ea9221926

Insta360-ONE-X-Apple-Bundle-16-9.jpeg

then get the MP2 Zoom cam lor

See above his budget. I think what TM got is the best from his budget. Play around with the cheaper stuff then later on see how far he wana progress.

See above his budget. I think what TM got is the best from his budget. Play around with the cheaper stuff then later on see how far he wana progress.

spot on!!!!  :a-good:  :a-good:  :a-good:

tenor.gif?itemid=9499691

↡ Advertisement