Your loot of the day

DACH

My Mum bought this and I can find the dust bag in Taobao

I went amk courts they don’t have ask me go here

Next time I buy vacuum cleaner must make sure Taobao got sell the parts

Thanks bro.

Do you also find it runs very hot very fast? It’s akin to Subaru HPT...powerful but gets heated up very fast.

Can mod the VC with IC or extra air cooler boh?

↡ Advertisement

该åç¹è¯äº

Huh. 山药 chips? Lol

ãç³å¤´æ«å°æºå¨äººé件 æå¸ï¼2åè£ï¼ãhttps://m.tb.cn/h.3ATmvst?sm=0bf03a ç¹å»é¾æ¥ï¼åéæ©æµè§å¨åéï¼æ復·å¶è¿æ®µæè¿°ï¿¥VUBUbyAIthHï¿¥åå°ðæ·â寳âð

Can buy using ezbuy

I think this year 11.11, i will buy a gen 2. Other than sometimes getting lost, the gen 1 performs well. If can clean the floor with mop even better.

New toy...because part time helper crippled the old one.

I just use the portable dibea nowadays. Really don't see the need for traditional one. My wet vacuum is only in case the ac pipe get clogged...

I don't think I will ever buy a traditional vacuum anymore.

• Praise 2

Huh. 山药 chips? Lol

I think this year 11.11, i will buy a gen 2. Other than sometimes getting lost, the gen 1 performs well. If can clean the floor with mop even better.

I just use the portable dibea nowadays. Really don't see the need for traditional one. My wet vacuum is only in case the ac pipe get clogged...

I don't think I will ever buy a traditional vacuum anymore.

The VC is limited to mattresses and sofa.

For the floors I’m old school but not that old to still use rice straw broom.

post-163127-0-02613800-1554012826_thumb.jpeg

Thanks bro.

Do you also find it runs very hot very fast? It’s akin to Subaru HPT...powerful but gets heated up very fast.

Can mod the VC with IC or extra air cooler boh?

Thanks bro.

Do you also find it runs very hot very fast? Itâs akin to Subaru HPT...powerful but gets heated up very fast.

Can mod the VC with IC or extra air cooler boh? ð¤ª

I donno man hahaha

I bought this.later cut to size

【30只 SC-35A 65A Y120三-洋吸尘器袋子通用纸袋尘袋 滤垃圾袋】https://m.tb.cn/h.3zxEpqG?sm=3e97c1 点击链接再选择浏览器咑閞或復·制这段描述MA45bBWw5mf后到

(edited)

Finally decided to keep the canon IXUS 190 aside, and bought a camcorder instead.  -_-

Loot this Panasonic camcorder after reading some reviews, so far happy with it. 

post-65783-0-63800800-1554082000.jpg

Took some videos during the  Sin Open over the weekends with the new toy. This how the video looks with my kindergarten skill. .. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]  

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 9

Finally decided to keep the canon IXUS 190 aside, and bought a camcorder instead. -_-

attachicon.gifrps20190401_091246.jpg

Took some videos during the Sin Open over the weekends with the new toy. This how the video looks with my kindergarten skill. .. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Next loot as add on...

https://pages.lazada.sg/wow/i/sg/marketing/mkt_lp?trigger_item=239267854&campaign_id=0&venture=sg&sku_id=366589215&wh_skucount=1&exlaz=d_1:mm_150050845_51350205_2010350205::12:1025267241!54483208270!!!pla-296303633664!m!296303633664!366589215!127717137&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1YmM_-St4QIVzxwrCh1okw21EAQYAyABEgLP8vD_BwE

I’m pretty sure can easily get an adapter to fit your camcorder.

• Praise 1

How about those bagless type ?

Bagless is troublesome and dirty

I got one use water as a filter one

But I think the best and easiest to clear is those paper bag kne

Hypersonic

Finally decided to keep the canon IXUS 190 aside, and bought a camcorder instead. -_-

rps20190401_091246.jpg

Took some videos during the Sin Open over the weekends with the new toy. This how the video looks with my kindergarten skill. .. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Keeping good memories
  • Praise 2

Oh tripod I have already, that time bought together with the canon IXUS.. [thumbsup]

but I realized that tripod use for taking videos and still pictures are not exactly the same, and now many heavy traffic events actually banned tripods, so I have not decided if I want to get another tripod with ball heads for video taking. 

SG Open for track & field at the National stadium over the weekend banned all tripods, selfie sticks and all kind of rackets and sticks. And I had to keep my tripod back in the car boot.  <_<

Oh tripod I have already, that time bought together with the canon IXUS.. [thumbsup]

but I realized that tripod use for taking videos and still pictures are not exactly the same, and now many heavy traffic events actually banned tripods, so I have not decided if I want to get another tripod with ball heads for video taking.

SG Open for track & field at the National stadium over the weekend banned all tripods, selfie sticks and all kind of rackets and sticks. And I had to keep my tripod back in the car boot. <_<

So disappointing...otherwise given your vantage point would have captured a nice pan video of that race.

So disappointing...otherwise given your vantage point would have captured a nice pan video of that race.

Yah lor, my location is one of the best I guess because it was right beside the control section, and originally marked as for media only. 

But nevermind lah, I learned my lesson, now I trying out the hanging counter weight method, see if it works. ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

Maybe can try get a gimbal.

the gimbal now looks interesting to me, but dont know how to zoom in/out when I fix the camcorder to it... [:p]

But I going to try out the hanging counter weight method see if it works... ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]