Your loot of the day

DACH

Should be can

I used a real power pressure machine to wash my toilet

Wah leow, last time you tell me not to use power pressure washer for toilet. Now I use it to help the banglah to wash our common corridor outside our house.
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Should be can

I used a real power pressure machine to wash my toilet

Won't the cemented grout line be eroded quickly?

Wah leow, last time you tell me not to use power pressure washer for toilet. Now I use it to help the banglah to wash our common corridor outside our house.

Lol i better scrub if itâs that power. Donât dare to risk

Ya, it's very powerful. But very shiok to see whatever stain just disappeared after shooting at it. One spray is like a equivalent of 1,000,000 hand scrubbing.
  • Praise 2

Won't the cemented grout line be eroded quickly?

Sorry guys, busy these few days

When use Hugh pressure jet wash toilet, don’t use the concentrated power spray head, use the spread out one

Don’t spray on the concrete

Spray on tile ok

• Praise 2

I would think it will be very useful to wash the air con FCU fin.

Hand now itcy also want to loot this.

haha...Poison

For air con, cannot use this type of hugh pressure washer. Confirm will bent the fins. Have to get those 12V DC pump. Tao bao got sell.

For air con, cannot use this type of hugh pressure washer. Confirm will bent the fins. Have to get those 12V DC pump. Tao bao got sell.

haha u must be also doing DIY for the aircon

Ya, it's very powerful. But very shiok to see whatever stain just disappeared after shooting at it. One spray is like a equivalent of 1,000,000 hand scrubbing. ð

Hahaha... kids will be "volunteering" to help. Tian xia da luan...

Any car accessories shops locally like a big shop that I can go in to see what I want to buy? I am not buying brand specific parts but generic parts like light bulb

Any car accessories shops locally like a big shop that I can go in to see what I want to buy? I am not buying brand specific parts but generic parts like light bulb

Autobacs.

• Praise 1

I think I go there

Thanks a lot bro!

But for my light bulb, i buy from Carousell. This guy is good. Osram HID us genuine and free installation. Especially for my car, very difficult to access, must remove wheel arc fender.

If those standard light bulbs for head lights and signal lights, NTUC xtra or giant got the car section cheaper. Otherwise you go autobacs see liao I give you one shop contact at pioneer road north, this shop supply spare parts to  most of the WS in that park. Cfm cheaper.

If you just want to look see look see window shop, yah autobacs biggest liao I think. 

The other one even bigger will be your good friend taobao... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

But for my light bulb, i buy from Carousell. This guy is good. Osram HID us genuine and free installation. Especially for my car, very difficult to access, must remove wheel arc fender.

your high SES car, let WS make some money lah... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Actually I need this to repair my tail light

If those standard light bulbs for head lights and signal lights, NTUC xtra or giant got the car section cheaper. Otherwise you go autobacs see liao I give you one shop contact at pioneer road north, this shop supply spare parts to most of the WS in that park. Cfm cheaper.

If you just want to look see look see window shop, yah autobacs biggest liao I think.

The other one even bigger will be your good friend taobao... [:p][laugh][laugh]

Hehe can’t buy from taobao because no enough time

Looking for those patch broken tail light sticker

post-25827-0-31517000-1543484668_thumb.jpeg

↡ Advertisement