Unlimited mobile data plans coming back 2017

Lala81

Going to port my wife's to M1 soon. Got a offer if I sign before 31st march, will get 15gb, 800min talk for the MYsim $20 plan. I assume will also get the unlimited weekends.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Going to port my wife's to M1 soon. Got a offer if I sign before 31st march, will get 15gb, 800min talk for the MYsim $20 plan. I assume will also get the unlimited weekends.

800 min talk time? Zhun boh lol. Like that no need top tier plans Liao.

Add 200 / 800 / Unlimited mins at $5 / $10 / $15 per month

Must add. The 15 unlimited very tempting.

It mean my sim $20 plus $15 can get unlimited talk time! Free weekend data. Caller id waiver. Monthly 15gbs.

M1 so aggressive!

Edited by Kopites

I changed my M1 plan last month. $20 for 15gb data + 100mins talktime and 100sms + free caller id.

Then last week I received an sms indicating that there's an option of free unlimited weekend data till 31 December 2020. Just go my M1 app to activate it.

Edited by Dleodleo
  • Praise 5

I changed my M1 plan last month. $20 for 15gb data + 100mins talktime and 100sms + free caller id.

Then last week I received an sms indicating that there's an option of free unlimited weekend data till 31 December 2020. Just go my M1 app to activate it.

You can top up $15 for unlimited talk time
  • Praise 1

Ya, I got mail from their marketing a few days ago, saying if I switch before 31st March, they will give me 800 min free ontop of current promo offer to public.

Maybe they are trying to win back old customers, coz I ported out all 3 numbers out of m1 before, but still maintain an account for the fibre broadband.

Edited by Ender

Ya, I got mail from their marketing a few days ago, saying if I switch before 31st March, they will give me 800 min free ontop of current promo offer to public.

Maybe they are trying to win back old customers, coz I ported out all 3 numbers out of m1 before, but still maintain an account for the fibre broadband.

I ported to M1 last month at M1 Shop, show SAFRA card for additional 1G, so total 16G.

• Praise 2

I ported to M1 last month at M1 Shop, show SAFRA card for additional 1G, so total 16G.

Go activate the weekend unlimited.
  • Praise 1

still must activate? not automatically apply for all user?

Nope. I called 1627. I read the m1 app can do so as well.

1627 very simple. Less than a minutes.

my mobile data is on for the whole of today, likely tomorrow as well.

Edited by Kopites

Activated for mine and the missus via the M1 app. The app useful for activating data passport and keep track of the data usage. 

By Dec 2020, already no longer on 1 yr contract, can switch liao if got other better offerings by then. 

Nope. I called 1627. I read the m1 app can do so as well.

1627 very simple. Less than a minutes.

my mobile data is on for the whole of today, likely tomorrow as well.

Edited by Vratenza
  • Praise 1

(edited)

currently me on $20.

5 plus 15 =20 gbs.

unlimited weekend till Dec 2020.

free calLer id.

Old plan. cheaper.

Edited by Kopites
↡ Advertisement