Unlimited mobile data plans coming back 2017

Lala81

Ok, this one have to work out some math to see if worth it.

If you can get 5 lines (to get the 30% discount), it is definitely worth it. 

Just need to get everyone's NRIC address to match [lipsrsealed]  [lipsrsealed]   :D  Don't even need to be under the same name.

↡ Advertisement

nope. the mysim20 plan is 20 bucks + 5 bucks for caller id + GST = 26.75 all in.

for 1 year contract, it's 4gb + 150mins incoming/outgoing.

Plus i like using data passport for traveling. Will use it for Taiwan when i go.

Do remember to call and disable data passport upon return. Charges continue unless instructed.
  • Praise 1

I am still on those regular plan that offers subsidized hand phones upon recontract.

Looking at the new iPhone 8.

Anyone actually compared whether if it makes more sense to just carry on with regular plans and get a subsidized Hp or get those data plans that cost less and pay the full price for the HP?

i'm still on the M1 old iphone plan which have been obsolete for a couple of years already. I think i'm paying about 40+ per month for 12GB data... does this still make sense now? 

Looking at the mysim only plans it is cheaper for more data.

Does the Mysimplan count towards the number of lines for discount?

I am still on those regular plan that offers subsidized hand phones upon recontract.

Looking at the new iPhone 8.

Anyone actually compared whether if it makes more sense to just carry on with regular plans and get a subsidized Hp or get those data plans that cost less and pay the full price for the HP?

I believe it is cheaper with regular plans as telcos can bundle the phone alot cheaper than outside selling it without contract.

Do remember to call and disable data passport upon return. Charges continue unless instructed.

Download the m1 app. Don't waste time calling in.

i'm still on the M1 old iphone plan which have been obsolete for a couple of years already. I think i'm paying about 40+ per month for 12GB data... does this still make sense now?

I believe it is cheaper with regular plans as telcos can bundle the phone alot cheaper than outside selling it without contract.

nowadays phone are not expensive unless for those high end phones. If no intention to get new phone from telco with contract, should change to sim only plan.

No its not. Phone with contract you will end up paying alot more to telco becos contract over 2 years. Best way was to use credit card interest free installment plan to buy phone and get no contract plan.

I'm actually holding the same kind of plan like you, but from Singtel. Have been buying phone without contract for 2 times already.

Actually from the way I see it, telcos should have provided free unlimited data plans years ago, if not at least free 20GB per month. However telcos don't want to improve their services.

So I rather hold on to the current plan now. No point signing contract with phone. But I'll see how the industry goes few years down the road. Now I only see Circles still having the best unlimited data plan, and it's really unlimited at a reasonable price.

I'm actually holding the same kind of plan like you, but from Singtel. Have been buying phone without contract for 2 times already.

Actually from the way I see it, telcos should have provided free unlimited data plans years ago, if not at least free 20GB per month. However telcos don't want to improve their services.

So I rather hold on to the current plan now. No point signing contract with phone. But I'll see how the industry goes few years down the road. Now I only see Circles still having the best unlimited data plan, and it's really unlimited at a reasonable price.

unlimited? So far it's 28 (6gb inclusive) + extra $20 (for another 20gb) right?

unlimited? So far it's 28 (6gb inclusive) + extra $20 (for another 20gb) right?

48GB is a lot already. As good as unlimited.
  • Praise 1

CIS still hv caller-ID? stopped rt?

Still have.

I just recontracted Singtel CIS plan on their National Day promotion for S8+ at $350 for the handset.

The CIS plan comes with free caller ID and auto roam for 24 months.

Still have.

I just recontracted Singtel CIS plan on their National Day promotion for S8+ at $350 for the handset.

The CIS plan comes with free caller ID and auto roam for 24 months.

Tks

Think they backed down. Wanted to charge At one point apparently

wah so happening...

i'm on stinktel, and have

4 postpaid mobile lines

1 mobile share supp line

1 hi card

fibre

mioTV

2 mobile lines can recontract in Nov/Dec. Let's see if they'll come out with something good...

↡ Advertisement