Unlimited mobile data plans coming back 2017

Lala81

i don't really like my sony lol.

The only thing i can agree is that it has a good battery life the old one.

Am used to Sony's simple menu and I disable their UI. So its almost stock Android.

One shop at Far East did say Sony and Apple handphones have better batteries. I do agree that statement is true for my Sony. 

Read that human eye can only discern like 230+ppi, so 400+ ppi on a full HD screen is overkill for me. 

The model I am looking at (XA1) is using the camera system last installed on Z5. 

My current o/s is stuck at Android 4.3 and does not run well with some newer stuff. Tends to hang. So looking to change hardware when price is right. 

↡ Advertisement

Am used to Sony's simple menu and I disable their UI. So its almost stock Android.

One shop at Far East did say Sony and Apple handphones have better batteries. I do agree that statement is true for my Sony. 

Read that human eye can only discern like 230+ppi, so 400+ ppi on a full HD screen is overkill for me. 

The model I am looking at (XA1) is using the camera system last installed on Z5. 

My current o/s is stuck at Android 4.3 and does not run well with some newer stuff. Tends to hang. So looking to change hardware when price is right. 

Hmm, really? I think my very old xperia was already past 4.3 liao LOL, i think it was 5.0 when i updated it to be a spare phone for my parents. But it uplorry shortly after that.

My dad had some problems with a sony C3 as well. In the end he dulan, buy a Samsung S7. No complaints since.

Samsung doesn't have to be expensive, xiaomi and oppo also have sub $300 phones.

attachicon.gifrps20170902_132047.jpg

attachicon.gifrps20170902_132113.jpg

Yup, bought a Samsung A3 for my mum last year at $300+ from Far East. Good phone and battery can last 2 days easy for her.

Molested Oppo before, a bit too plasticky ...

Was keen on the Huawei P10 but selling price more ex than Sony XZ and read somewhere Huawei UI cannot disable one. 

Anyways, am a simple handphone user so don't need to buy top line hardware anymore. Save the money for buying plane ticket.  [:p]

Hmm, really? I think my very old xperia was already past 4.3 liao LOL, i think it was 5.0 when i updated it to be a spare phone for my parents. But it uplorry shortly after that.

My dad had some problems with a sony C3 as well. In the end he dulan, buy a Samsung S7. No complaints since.

Actually I do not like to upgrade the o/s, cos once upgrade already other compatibility issues will crop up.

I did one upgrade cos the SQ and Shopback apps required newer o/s, so boh pian. Upgrade already Chrome hangs more often.  :darkmood:

Edited by Blueray

Sony XZ?

For battery life redmi 4x and the note 4 is the best. They come with 4050mah battery.

Best thing about Note 4 is its removable battery. But it's a defunct model now. 

Edited by DACH

Just enquired with Singtel online chat.

12 month contract SIM only plan $20

- 150 mins

- 500 sms

- 5GB

add on Caller ID ($5.35)

$25.35 per month for 12 months. 

- 150 mins

- 500 sms

- 5GB

add on Caller ID ($5.35)

I believe virtually same as m1. Except m1 still has free calls to 3 m1 numbers.

I believe virtually same as m1. Except m1 still has free calls to 3 m1 numbers.

For Starhub SIM only plans, its unlimited data on Sat and Sun. 

• Praise 1

One thing is the phones bought with Telco are usually loaded with bloatware. Can't uninstall unless you root your phone.

When I bought my V20 separately and load in my ST sim, it auto install the apps. I was not connected to any wifi then.

Telcos are really stupid or really dumb.

They know everyone complains about their bloatware, but they continue dumping useless bloatware on you.

Nobody use your STUPID BLOATWARE ! Just keep it to yourself.

They know everyone complains about their bloatware, but they continue dumping useless bloatware on you.

Lol I guess they have to try bah. Lol...

Pretty sure they are being paid for this.

I read that some phones come with govt software too (can't remember the name but it is the one that they were forcing NSFs to download!)

Right...it is as useful as me giving you unlimited MC for weekends and PH...... :D

For Starhub SIM only plans, its unlimited data on Sat and Sun. 

• Praise 3

- 150 mins

- 500 sms

- 5GB

add on Caller ID ($5.35)

Looks good, better than the new m1, where talk time is only 100mins

Looks good, better than the new m1, where talk time is only 100mins

My old one is 150mins.didnt realize it's reduced.
↡ Advertisement