Car Or Van for Short Term Drive

wongykang

Hi, i am new here. my business with my biz partner just started. And recently just bought a proton Savvy (left 6 months) to drive for short term. 

But I will not wait till i drive till the tail end and then exploring which other option to go for.

I would probably go for cars that is left 1-2 years, something that doesn't need me to fork out too much cash and tie over for the next 1 year and once my biz become stabilized or has the ability to upgrade to better car, then we will change.

OR, buy a commercial van which is way cheaper to drive thru this short period......

any expert?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Actually you need the vehicle for what purpose? Carry goods? Or just to travel?

If solely for travel purposes, I suggest you take motorcycle. Can zoom here & there faster.post-35926-0-33947800-1504141033.jpg

We doing biz leh. Using this...everyday have to source for new car to rent by the hour? no business sense and cents too.

you asked, and there was no background on whatever you are doing and I honed on the short term drive.  

Leasing can make sense if you look at the long term as well as you reduce capital costs. That would look @ the short term aspect of your needs.

and you might want to focus your sights better as opposing to flooding with all sorts of queries that border on the same topic.

• Praise 2

Like what other members have asked (and you've not replied):

1. Are you ferrying goods?

2. Are you travelling to Malaysia?

If yes to both, then get a car. If no point 2 to Malaysia, then get a commercial vehicle. If no to both, then you can choose either - just make sure it makes sense and cents for you & your partner.

Good luck!

↡ Advertisement