• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
35 replies to this topic | 40 praises

Posted 30 May 2018 - 01:56 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Got free bus to expo from your place, so good ah. What you buy? Can spend $150 on food stuff?

free shuttle from simei mrt to changi city point mah ...

I also dunno bought what ... just take and take ... :XD:  :XD:

Posted 30 May 2018 - 02:02 PM

2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

free shuttle from simei mrt to changi city point mah ...

I also dunno bought what ... just take and take ... :XD:  :XD:

From simei mrt? For me i would walk to expo from simei mrt. Lol.

When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Posted 30 May 2018 - 02:43 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

From simei mrt? For me i would walk to expo from simei mrt. Lol.

I am too lazy to walk ... got free shuttle, might as well take. even if no free bus, i'll take the train. [bounce2]

Posted 30 May 2018 - 02:46 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I am too lazy to walk ... got free shuttle, might as well take. even if no free bus, i'll take the train. [bounce2]

Treat walking as exercise lo. Take train to expo, so troublesome, still need to change train at tanah merah and the train interval to expo very long.

When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Posted 19 June 2018 - 11:16 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Food Expo is here again this week.

http://singaporefood...ummy-food-expo/

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 29 August 2018 - 08:07 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

World food fair is back in expo this weekend.

http://singaporefood...orld-food-fair/

Posted 18 November 2018 - 02:29 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Food Expo this weekend.

3254352133.JPG

Posted 18 November 2018 - 08:59 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Food Expo this weekend.

3254352133.JPG

any recommendation ?

Posted 18 November 2018 - 10:56 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What are they selling in this food fair? Wanted to go and see look but wet weather too lazy to go out. 😂

Posted 18 November 2018 - 10:57 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

any recommendation ?

Same old.

But if you like roasted duck, can get one at $10 each.
Bak gua also have offer.

Posted 18 November 2018 - 11:06 AM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Vivian lai also showing there ...... anyone wan to buy her GCB ?  :D

1 Anonymous member praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 18 November 2018 - 11:09 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Same old.

Bak gua also have offer.

You went to food fair? What you bought?

Posted 18 November 2018 - 11:11 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You went to food fair? What you bought?

Ya.
I bought a few cans of beer.

My friends bought more things.

Posted 18 November 2018 - 01:22 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ya.
I bought a few cans of beer.

My friends bought more things.

Bought beer at food fair? Got special price or got special type of beer?

Posted 18 November 2018 - 01:51 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bought beer at food fair? Got special price or got special type of beer?

I posted in the What did you makan thread this morning.

Posted 18 November 2018 - 06:29 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Same old.

Bak gua also have offer.

just went there in the afternoon around 2pm ... super duper crowded !! could hardly move around.

i bought some cooking curry mix and some snack food.

the teochew oyster cake que was terrible .... the $10 duck due was also very long ... but i did not buy the duck.

Edited by Ysc3, 18 November 2018 - 06:30 PM.

Back to Makan Corner  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: singapore, food, fair, 2017

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users