2018 Suzuki Swift Sport 1.4 Turbo

Pocus

Pple might as well buy the a-class sua

At the same price point for Swift Sports $111k at 138hp, you can get a Honda Civic for around the same price with turbo at 170hp from Kah Motors. [wave]

Edited by Zxcvb
  • Praise 1

111k is really high. Lots of options available

I'm a fan and I also find this quite high. They test drive has to blow me away otherwise renewing COE may be the more grown up option.

I'm a fan and I also find this quite high. They test drive has to blow me away otherwise renewing COE may be the more grown up option.

• Praise 1

I swear it's a bug! totally didn't mean to spam. I don't even like spam  [:(]

• Praise 1

99k is 30k more than the normal 1.0 turbo auto sold by champion motors. Find it hard to stomach such a big difference.

Coe is but 6k difference.

I think it’s better to wait for the official import of the swift 1.4 turbo.

Edited by Mkl22

Turbocharged
(edited)

after going for many round of testing, ves for manual is neutral and auto is pending.

Price has drop to 99k.

So CEVS dropped 20k to neutral but GR price drop only 10k? Think CM will bring a cheaper Swift Sport as seen on the trend for their Swift vs Pi swift. Edited by Pocus

CM this year should have quite a number of new models to sell.

New Swift and Swift Sports, new Jimny and hopefully new Ignis. 

Previously was price at 110k w suspected ves 10k surcharge. Ended 20k surcharge n they went on to appeal...now neutral they drop 10k....

End of the day, willin buyer willing seller

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1