Honda civic 2012 1.6L or Toyota Corolla Altis 2012

DavidLimAfterlife

Hi all brother and sister
would like to seek your help to choose between honda civic 2012 1.6cc or toyota altis 1.6cc . as im new to cars and this is my first time getting a car i dont wish my car to keep entering the work shop. also checking if honda civic 2012 have a default as i heard that the engine light will keep turning on.
kindly advise below
Thanks
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

would like to seek your help to choose between honda civic 2012 1.6cc or toyota altis 1.6cc . as im new to cars and this is my first time getting a car i dont wish my car to keep entering the work shop. also checking if honda civic 2012 have a default as i heard that the engine light will keep turning on.

kindly advise below

Thanks

reliability wise this 2 brands are not different, but price wise Honda normally ridiculous high and imported to Singapore Honda compromised a lot equipped and features, so Altis is a wise option

I have not much impression on civic between 2012 to 2015?! Maybe not very popular during that time, cant really see many on the road?! I only know the civic before 2012 and the latest civic. Lol. Anyway, i will go for altis than civic.

It's either 1.6Litres or 1600cc, no engine with such small capacity of 1.6cc.

1.6cc = 1.6 milliliter

Maybe your ants at home use such small capacity engines. [laugh]

Edited by Watwheels

kindly advise below

Thanks

Just get the Altis.

Some cars have less sensors and less feedback. Got major problem dan the light will come on. Small problem feign ignorance. [laugh]

Some cars have more sensors and more feedback hence more "problematic". Every small issue also let you know.

Sometimes no light doesn't mean no problem. If you don't know about cars and don't service it regularly problems will come. Don't worry.

Edited by Watwheels

It's either 1.6Litres or 1600cc, no engine with such small capacity of 1.6cc.

1.6cc = 1.6 milliliter

Maybe your ants at home use such small capacity engines. [laugh]

maybe after 1000 years, 1.6cc engine also can generate 100hp

Depends on you.

You beng or ah pek type?

actually 2012 altis looks more beng than 2012 civic
  • Praise 1

Toyota a bloody workhorse

Honda that year has steering issue and suspension very soft

Get the car inspected before buying. Maybe the Toyota is chui and the Honda is super TLC and properly maintain n service

Get professional help

maybe after 1000 years, 1.6cc engine also can generate 100hp

actually 2012 altis looks more beng than 2012 civic

Quite true. Civic is more for beng wannabe.

Altis for ultimate beng.