New 2018 BMW X3

Soya

Whatâs the right tyre pressure for G01 X3 tyre 245/50 R19?

I read that itâs supposed 32psi front and 39psi rear, if fully loaded.

I got the car with the tyres pumped up to 45 psi!!

Am I missing something?

Your driver side tyre guide at the door will give you the recommended tyre pressures. Should be 32 psi front, 39 psi rear if fully loaded ie 3 or more passengers. Go release some air from the tyres if its at 45 psi. Remember to reset your tpms.
↡ Advertisement

Your driver side tyre guide at the door will give you the recommended tyre pressures. Should be 32 psi front, 39 psi rear if fully loaded ie 3 or more passengers. Go release some air from the tyres if its at 45 psi. Remember to reset your tpms.

Thanks, thanks!
  • Praise 1

Need some advice...

A one year old (2018) X3 3.0i M Sport or a XC60 T6 R-Design?

Thank you.

Since in this thread, X3.. no brainer

• Praise 1

Need some advice... 

Thank you. 

If both prices are similar, get the T6.  Nothing beats the new car smell.

• Praise 1

Need some advice...

Thank you.

If u dont mind oay that much for a made in china car...
  • Praise 1

If both prices are similar, get the T6.  Nothing beats the new car smell.

thanks...i am still contemplating...

Anyway, it is weird that this car doesn't come with any warranty and servicing package. The owner said he is going to purchase it before selling it to me. *Strange  [;)]  

If u dont mind oay that much for a made in china car...

that's true...It does have a "Made in China" tag on it...   [laugh]

Any me know why a BMW purchased last year doesn't have any warranty or servicing package? 

I thought usually people will require them when they purchase any car. 

Thank you. 

• Praise 1

thanks...i am still contemplating...

Anyway, it is weird that this car doesn't come with any warranty and servicing package. The owner said he is going to purchase it before selling it to me. *Strange [;)]

that's true...It does have a "Made in China" tag on it... [laugh]

Any me know why a BMW purchased last year doesn't have any warranty or servicing package?

I thought usually people will require them when they purchase any car.

Thank you.

Could it be a Mgmt car which is normally a relatively new Used car sold at a hefty discount n hence minus the frills. Likely from PPSL?

• Praise 3

Could it be a Mgmt car which is normally a relatively new Used car sold at a hefty discount n hence minus the frills. Likely from PPSL?

Thank you. I wonder if we can purchase the warranty and servicing package from PML with this car. 

Thank you. I wonder if we can purchase the warranty and servicing package from PML with this car.

Shld be can but normally it’s an add on to what was already given eg my 216d came with 3yrs warranty and servicing so I topped up to make it 5yrs each. Yours starting from scratch ie no warranty nor free service could be an issue as how to price this? Anyway, best u check with SA.

• Praise 3

Usually Management car comes with 3 full years of warranty that starts from the current owner purchase date to entice the buyer?

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Do you guys take the X3 up north for road trips ? Did a drive to Ipoh and find that the seats are damm uncomfortable even on comfort mode . 

Ride is harsh and i wonder is it becos of the RFT ... 

Really a big difference as compare to merc for these long up north road trips . 

First time BMW owner now having regrets ...  

Edited by Hubwee
  • Praise 1

If you are into how engaging the ride is, I would suggest that you go with the BMW. Used to drive the XC90 T6 RD and whilst the engine is relatively powerful for a 2l car, it lacks refinement and drive IMO is not as engaging. Having said that, the interior of the Volvo gives a more refreshing look and I especially like the T6 RD seats - super comfortable!

Need some advice... 

Thank you. 

• Praise 3

Do you guys take the X3 up north for road trips ? Did a drive to Ipoh and find that the seats are damm uncomfortable even on comfort mode .

Ride is harsh and i wonder is it becos of the RFT ...

Really a big difference as compare to merc for these long up north road trips .

First time BMW owner now having regrets ...

Maybe overinflated tyres?

I drive my beemers with RFTs only, all over M'sia & beyond.

No issue with seats. Maybe ur butts are accustomed to the cushiness of mercs. Hahaha...

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Maybe overinflated tyres?

I drive my beemers with RFTs only, all over M'sia & beyond.

No issue with seats. Maybe ur butts are accustomed to the cushiness of mercs. Hahaha...

Ya , find the seats damm hard and thin and without lumpar support at all . 

Frankly speaking , i think all the talk about BWM drive and handling , very over rated lor . 

As i normally do not test drive the cars that i buy , think soon will see a almost new X3 in the market liao  

Was still thinking of changing it to the X3 M when it hits our shore , hence brought the X3 xdrive to try out first .  

Edited by Hubwee

The xc60 seats are rhe most comfy among those i teat drove recently. They are ergonomically designed bu some big name iirc. But like one of the guys here menetioned, the drive is not as engaging. But bot as bad as lexus imo.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

The xc60 seats are rhe most comfy among those i teat drove recently. They are ergonomically designed bu some big name iirc. But like one of the guys here menetioned, the drive is not as engaging. But bot as bad as lexus imo.

Tried many different brands and types of cars , brings my cars up to Sepang pretty often , so unless you are buying the car just for track purpose , really think all these talk about handling and engaging drive is over rated lor . 

I do drive my cars hard in Singapore and frankly , i cannot really feel much difference between all those cars that i have driven and owned lor .  

Edited by Hubwee
↡ Advertisement