2018 Megane RS vs Golf GTi Vs Civic Type R

Sdf4786k

Wah.. u bo eng till 2+ amðð»ð

U should have PM me for TCSS...I wu eng..

Btw, wan to go look see this Beast?

I promise I will not touch uðð»

Bo Eng

Test driven the megane rs. They have just registered a journalist car 3 days ago.liquid yellow. Comfortable and fast ride with natural nice exo note with dsg fart. Comes with blind spot monitoring too. As what freeder said, 155k. Pre-launch price. Originally 165k. For those keen, they left 5 units in stock now. Petal white, black and Flame red colour. More than 10 have been sold. All liquid Yellow and volcanic orange have been sold. Next shipment earliest in Dec if u want yellow or orange. Please note that it only comes with sport chassis. They have twin clutch gearbox. Not sure had manual or not. Please pm me if u need referral to any se.thanks.

Test driven the megane rs. They have just registered a journalist car 3 days ago.liquid yellow. Comfortable and fast ride with natural nice exo note with dsg fart. Comes with blind spot monitoring too. As what freeder said, 155k. Pre-launch price. Originally 165k. For those keen, they left 5 units in stock now. Petal white, black and Flame red colour. More than 10 have been sold. All liquid Yellow and volcanic orange have been sold. Next shipment earliest in Dec if u want yellow or orange. Please note that it only comes with sport chassis. They have twin clutch gearbox. Not sure had manual or not. Please pm me if u need referral to any se.thanks.

This may not be the best choice at this price range.

Bro, u sold ur corsa already?

Wah u still remember ah? Yup sold already. Now driving an underpowered NA SUV. My heart is still with a hot hatch Edited by Koster

Bro, u sold ur corsa already?

It's more of overall package. Rs is about handling. Not pure power. Bhp per price is pretty attractive IMHO. I must say its exo note is really nice even when cruising. I will say Cupra is also not a bad choice. But I think Cupra can't test drive. U all need to test drive the rs first though it only comes with sport chassis. Less stiff spring compared to the cup chassis

Wah u still remember ah? Yup sold already. Now driving an underpowered NA SUV. My heart is still with a hot hatch ð

Ur Nick unique bro haha. U should go test drive the rs bro

It's more of overall package. Rs is about handling. Not pure power. Bhp per price is pretty attractive IMHO. I must say its exo note is really nice even when cruising. I will say Cupra is also not a bad choice. But I think Cupra can't test drive. U all need to test drive the rs first though it only comes with sport chassis. Less stiff spring compared to the cup chassis

Ur Nick unique bro haha. U should go test drive the rs bro

Ya Cupra is attractive too. All things being equal between the Cupra vs RS, I have more confidence in Renault's agent as I do not know how long the Seat agent may last. Another strong competitor is the R245 Skoda Octavia, but too bad the local agent did not bring in the wagon version.

Always wanted to test drive the Megane GT but didn't have the chance to. Am hoping the price of the GT to drop with the launch of RS but apparently it didn't.

Ya Cupra is attractive too. All things being equal between the Cupra vs RS, I have more confidence in Renault's agent as I do not know how long the Seat agent may last. Another strong competitor is the R245 Skoda Octavia, but too bad the local agent did not bring in the wagon version.

Always wanted to test drive the Megane GT but didn't have the chance to. Am hoping the price of the GT to drop with the launch of RS but apparently it didn't.

Bro I test drove both gt and rs. Really worlds apart. Gt feels more like gti. Price abt 127K now. Gt. U test drove both together to see if u are satisfied with the gt first

Bro I test drove both gt and rs. Really worlds apart. Gt feels more like gti. Price abt 127K now. Gt. U test drove both together to see if u are satisfied with the gt first

If test drive both sure go for RS one. On second thoughts better dont test drive any else hands itchy. Haha

Civic Type R is a good car, no doubt. Prob even shades the RS in terms of pure performance. But buying a car to me is not all about 0-100s, horsepower...

Form factor plays equal part to me. 

To me type r looks like a frankenstein experiment gone wrong. haha or a boy racer gone crazy with mods. 

I am a bit too old for that haha. And oh yah, more attractive price point too. 

Today, 05:46 PM

koster 

Qualified Driver

Went to test drive RS today. It's fast but somehow does not feel very engaging. The exhaust sounds good though. Plastics on the dashboard seems not atas enough. I guess previous RS with manual gearbox should be more fun.

• Praise 1

Today, 05:46 PM

koster

Qualified Driver

Went to test drive RS today. It's fast but somehow does not feel very engaging. The exhaust sounds good though. Plastics on the dashboard seems not atas enough. I guess previous RS with manual gearbox should be more fun.

The toys inside the car is up to date.. almost similar to Volvo especially the instrument panel. The large tablet screen is easy on the eyes as well as the auto park n lane departure safety kit.. din really like the alcantara seats material while the seat do feel comfortable, it’s going to be a pain to maintain as in the case of the Skoda vrs

The toys inside the car is up to date.. almost similar to Volvo especially the instrument panel. The large tablet screen is easy on the eyes as well as the auto park n lane departure safety kit.. din really like the alcantara seats material while the seat do feel comfortable, itâs going to be a pain to maintain as in the case of the Skoda vrs

SE told me some of the toys like G Force meters were adopted from GTR.
↡ Advertisement