Dent and repair..

Kityip

Sorry to hijack this thread.  Can any hiadee recommend a shop in the Ang Mo Kio or Sin Ming area who can do a good job on "dings". 

Yes repair/remove dings as in those that you kena on your car body when some loosers open their car door and bang against yours.

Kam sia kam sia...year of the doggie..huat ah all mcfers

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Sorry to hijack this thread. Can any hiadee recommend a shop in the Ang Mo Kio or Sin Ming area who can do a good job on "dings".

Yes repair/remove dings as in those that you kena on your car body when some loosers open their car door and bang against yours.

Kam sia kam sia...year of the doggie..huat ah all mcfers

Definitely Lye Designs
  • Praise 2

kam sia will check out Lye Design.  Actually hor, after the dents and dings are repaired, want to wrap the car in vinyl wraps to look like iron-man car.

Might as well also ask which is a good wrap shop in the Ang Mo Kio and Sin Ming area.  Pls don't recommend WrapStyle.  I gave up with them liao.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi, reversed slightly too fast and hit a wall with bit of scratch on the bumper now. 

The scratch is not severe, and I was just wondering if re-spraying the bumper will make it feel smooth again? 

Hi, reversed slightly too fast and hit a wall with bit of scratch on the bumper now. 

The scratch is not severe, and I was just wondering if re-spraying the bumper will make it feel smooth again? 

yes, respray is a good option and same color tone.

some may choose to Sticker.....I put Cartoon Sticker over the scratch on my ex-car.

nowadays also got Vinyl wrap... can customize. 

16 hours ago, Ztcheong said:

hi
Any recommendations? I just reversed my vios and hit a pillar. Now my back bumper got a dent.

any to recommend around eunos?

https://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/listing.php?RPG=15&COM=&CAT=34&OPN=&DIS=&LOC=Eunos+Technolink

Did a search for u to consider.
LOL...not that i have practical experience or shop to recommend for dents as i did not whack my car b4.

Neutral Newbie

Bua the wall of a tight parking lot 😩 I have seen many recommendations and gonna check out the prices. But how much should I be expecting to pay?

Lye designs, green star, KGC, GMS, Hoe Meng, Phua Spray, Ong Kian Seng, Zhong Cheng

Any others I should keep a lookout for?

586F0429-D9BC-4A6E-AE60-1DC6238EE284.jpeg

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, rockygun said:

Bua the wall of a tight parking lot 😩 I have seen many recommendations and gonna check out the prices. But how much should I be expecting to pay?

Lye designs, green star, KGC, GMS, Hoe Meng, Phua Spray, Ong Kian Seng, Zhong Cheng

Any others I should keep a lookout for?

586F0429-D9BC-4A6E-AE60-1DC6238EE284.jpeg

From your lists, Lye and Green star ain't cheap.

Neutral Newbie

Sorry for out of topic, i recently reversed into someone's car at very slow speed. There is no dent but got scratch / scarring. I told the guy i pay him money settle but he insists to send to shop for repair. 

My question is, can simple polish fix this? 

IMG_20200918_234348.jpg

IMG_20200918_102114.jpg

Neutral Newbie

Hey thanks for reply. I just sent for a simple polish that cost 30bucks,the blue residue all came out. Just left a small hole of around 0.1cm of paint chip

Can be done in Singapore as well incase anyone interested. 

This video very hilarious. 😄

Edited by Kopites
↡ Advertisement