• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
107 replies to this topic | 462 praises

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:21 PM

Typhoon125
  • Typhoon125
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Took me a while to restore, am glad it is finally in good running condition, still having a hard time getting parts, please let me know you if you have experience and the know how to get parts. Thanks in advance.
Scholesy, Aaronlkl, Tianmo, Buadongdong, Othello, BanCoe, SGCMmadman and 2 other members praised this

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:46 PM

Typhoon125
  • Typhoon125
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Guys, let me know, thanks
Know where can I get parts like side trim etc...
Am determined to keep her...hence need your advice on parts...
Thanks in advance....

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0222.JPG
  • IMG_0223.JPG
  • IMG_0224.JPG

Tohto, Tsr729, Freak2demon, Cheesey74, Desrongrong, Genes, Pocus, 15 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:47 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Pwah jin vintage
Aaronlkl praised this
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 18 September 2017 - 09:03 PM

currypuff
  • Premium member
    currypuff
    5th Gear
    Author Image

This model already 30yrs old... Hv u tried those car parts distributor? Maybe they can import for u?
Angcheek praised this

Posted 18 September 2017 - 09:10 PM

Typhoon125
  • Typhoon125
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Tried, to no avail, went to agent too, got hold of what is remaining, but need more, thanks

Posted 18 September 2017 - 09:12 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Msia shd hv
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 18 September 2017 - 09:16 PM

currypuff
  • Premium member
    currypuff
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Can i ask how to start a thread? Me looking for workshops that specialize in suzuki k6a engine

Posted 18 September 2017 - 09:52 PM

Pocus
  • Pocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Have you tried looking for it at the "daihatsu charade gtti owners club" in Facebook?

Somethings past owners may start to break the car, you can work out options with them to export the parts...

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:04 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Pocket rocket in the late 80s.
BanCoe praised this

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:08 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

More pic please.

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:35 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

NIce.

Please keep it.

Maybe you should try sourcing from Malaysia.

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:51 PM

currypuff
  • Premium member
    currypuff
    5th Gear
    Author Image

More pic please.

Comes with free clarion radio casette player.... Wonder if ts gtti still have that­čśÇ
I bought this magazine in 1987. Love this car but was too young to buy. Still keeping this magazine though

Attached Thumbnails

• 2017-09-18 22.43.01.png
  • 2017-09-18 22.42.31.png

Edited by currypuff, 18 September 2017 - 11:16 PM.

Hamburger, Pocus and SGCMmaomao praised this

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:09 PM

Tsr729
  • Premium member
    Tsr729
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Wow I really miss seeing this car. Very clean and nicely restored!

This is something that I dekitted from my dad's charade to keep as a souvenir before scrapping.

Still missing it till this day  :TT_TT:

IMG_4208.JPG

Hamburger, SGCMmaomao, Angcheek and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:15 PM

currypuff
  • Premium member
    currypuff
    5th Gear
    Author Image

There's actually one cx on sale but i didnt buy it cos owner changed the seat and looks ugly

Posted 19 September 2017 - 04:35 AM

Typhoon125
  • Typhoon125
    5th Gear
    Author Image

To source in Malaysia, but how´╝č Any point of contact´╝č
Will also look into Face book, good idea...

Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:00 AM

Mkl22
  • Mkl22
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

To source in Malaysia, but howï¼ Any point of contactï¼
Will also look into Face book, good idea...

Try mudah.my ? Their version of carousell. You probably can buy the whole car and strip it for the parts you need.

Edited by Mkl22, 19 September 2017 - 07:04 AM.

Angcheek praised this

Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:29 AM

Colin03
  • Premium member
    Colin03
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Tried, to no avail, went to agent too, got hold of what is remaining, but need more, thanks

Hi Typhoon,

This remind me of my young days where this model is consider a performance car.

Angcheek praised this

Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:37 AM

Freak2demon
  • Freak2demon
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi, you can try getting your parts here if you have the part number.

I got all my parts from this site. It's an online store from Japan.

https://www.amayama.com/en

Alternatively, you can try Japan Yahoo auctions.

You can use Buyee to purchase the items.

Bought my rare performance parts from here too.

https://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/

Nice car!

Angcheek praised this

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:18 AM

Typhoon125
  • Typhoon125
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Try mudah.my ? Their version of carousell. You probably can buy the whole car and strip it for the parts you need.

will do...thanks Friend

Hi, you can try getting your parts here if you have the part number.
I got all my parts from this site. It's an online store from Japan.
https://www.amayama.com/en

Alternatively, you can try Japan Yahoo auctions.
You can use Buyee to purchase the items.
Bought my rare performance parts from here too.
https://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/

Nice car!

noted...thanka my friend

Hi Typhoon,

This remind me of my young days where this model is consider a performance car.

agree...am 47 now...when i was 18, those from well tp do family and army regulars own this car...i can only envy...ha...

Wow I really miss seeing this car. Very clean and nicely restored!
This is something that I dekitted from my dad's charade to keep as a souvenir before scrapping.
Still missing it till this day :TT_TT:
IMG_4208.JPG

my this...that piece alone os about S$300 new...

Comes with free clarion radio casette player.... Wonder if ts gtti still have that├░
I bought this magazine in 1987. Love this car but was too young to buy. Still keeping this magazine though

my friend...if it is not too much, can scan and email me when you can sp.chanhy@gmail.com thanks man

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:21 AM

currypuff
  • Premium member
    currypuff
    5th Gear
    Author Image

http://m.sgcarmart.c...o.php?ID=651590

will do...thanks Friend
noted...thanka my friend
agree...am 47 now...when i was 18, those from well tp do family and army regulars own this car...i can only envy...ha...
my this...that piece alone os about S$300 new...
my friend...if it is not too much, can scan and email me when you can sp.chanhy@gmail.com thanks man

U mean the magazine pages?

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users