Honda Vezel - Part 3

Lightsabre

Hi - my Vezel is 6mths old and has experienced the right windshield wiper juddering. Tried bending the wiper as seen on youtube.

It helps but juddering come back after 2 days.

Anyone had the same issue?

parked under sun for hours?

did you ever use a wet tissue (wet cloth) to run across the wiper? if no..than do so.

your right side windscreen dirt lah.

change one new pair around 50plus.

Is it adviseable to buy pre own ex PHV vezel at sgcm? If yes... Which dealer is trustable?

IMHO, you will be better off buying those 1 owner Honda Vezels instead [nod]

The difference in depreciation of those PHV Vezels VS 1 Owner Honda Vezels is only at max S$1500 per year or if you bargain real hard maybe to S$2000 per year   [nod]

PHV Vezel's mileage chow chow 1 day say 250km, 1 month 7500km, 1 year about 90000km ...

The seats all kena rubba by different asses ... engine & gearbox tio Lut like nobody's business ... etc

The interior & exterior all tio rape jialat jialat ... [lipsrsealed]

But of course, when they re-sell it to you that time, most of the stuff is touched up until swee swee liao [:p]

If you just want a Point A to Point B transport and have no issues with all these then it's fine lah...

Above just my thoughts ... [laugh]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

IMHO, you will be better off buying those 1 owner Honda Vezels instead [nod]

The difference in depreciation of those PHV Vezels VS 1 Owner Honda Vezels is only at max S$1500 per year or if you bargain real hard maybe to S$2000 per year   [nod]

PHV Vezel's mileage chow chow 1 day say 250km, 1 month 7500km, 1 year about 90000km ...

The seats all kena rubba by different asses ... engine & gearbox tio Lut like nobody's business ... etc

The interior & exterior all tio rape jialat jialat ... [lipsrsealed]

But of course, when they re-sell it to you that time, most of the stuff is touched up until swee swee liao [:p]

If you just want a Point A to Point B transport and have no issues with all these then it's fine lah...

Above just my thoughts ... [laugh]

Thanks for sharing.

Scared 1 owner also from ex PHV and tune up by dealers.

Right now comparing honda Jazz 1.5 RS vs Vezel. Brain with Vezel but heart with Jazz 1.5 RS.

Anytrustable good dealer for used vezel?

Can look for Hua Yang, Hup Long... etc all these more reputable ones ... [nod]

Above just my suggestion niah ... Me no collect commission from them one hoh [laugh]

• Praise 1

Hi all, I need your help.. I have a strange knocking/ticking sound. When I open the bonnet, other than the common engine sound, there is a secondary ticking/knocking sound at the background. Any one know what’s wrong? The sound can also be heard in the car when the engine is idling with ICE and aircon switch off.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, I need your help.. I have a strange knocking/ticking sound. When I open the bonnet, other than the common engine sound, there is a secondary ticking/knocking sound at the background. Any one know what’s wrong? The sound can also be heard in the car when the engine is idling with ICE and aircon switch off.

Hi - i know myself and most/everyone of us has this ticking sound. Just the ticks, no knocking sound  

• Praise 1

Anytrustable good dealer for used vezel?

U interested in mine? End Nov 2015 white Vezel x. With high 67k COE, won't lose much as compared to other vezels registered in the same period. Only used to drive to office and back. Mileage less then 45k with full servicing records to back, sound system and sound proofing done. Constantly parked in sheltered carpark. PM me if you are interested :)

• Praise 1

Does anyone know what is the hybrid (drive) battery capacity of the parallel imported Honda Vezel Hybrid 1.5A X model? 

I am considering a new car and has narrowed down to Vezel Hybrid or Toyota Prius (both PI units). 

The reason that I am considering Prius is because I used to own the Prius 7 seater for about 2 years and the car is absolutely reliability but has very bland driving dynamics. 

The Prius V (7 seater) is very well built and I would assume the same goes for the Prius. The drive train of the Prius is also the most reliable around.. especially its eCVT gear box (although it is not engaging to drive). 

The Vezel hybrid is a JDM model and is not exported officially outside of Japan. My sister has a 2016 HR-V 1.8l petrol only version. It is a ok car although a little compact inside and tall riding like an SUV. 

I am concerned about the reliability of the 7speed DCT and is wondering if there are any issues with recent Honda engine oil consumption (with its civic engine). 

In the real world stop start driving condition in hot and humid Singapore (air con on all the time), how does the Vezel hybrid fuel economy compares with the Prius? 

Thank you. 

• Praise 1

Would be nice if you guys could report back with whatever fixes the problem.  Whether it is econ off, clean fuel injector, go to sggarage, etc.

Ok below is what i done:

1st try - pump 98 and Off econ mode. Vibration lesser(still have thou). I noticed RPM is lower when Econ mode is ON during idling.

Since still vibrate, I go to ws and they cleaned throttle body first as their diagnosis equipment didn't show miss-firing.

No vibration during idling but feel some jerk/not smooth when I accelerate fast. Accidentally found vibration occured every 10~15sec when car in park mode with Air cond off.

Send to same ws and ask them to diagnose when car in park mode with Air cond off. Finally found 1 mis-firing.

They checked the spark plug and found it was not original Honda/NSK spark plug.

Change all spark plug to NSK - Problem solved.

• Praise 4

Neutral Newbie

My ride is a red RS petrol version with 18" wheels, paddle shift..etc (most are RS hybrid) facelift after Feb 2016. 

Just crossed the 2 years mark.

It is so rare that I don't see a similar car selling anywhere. 

Anyone has any advise? Looking to sell and upgrade my ride.

• Praise 1

I just bought a Vezel Z Hybrid yesterday. Dealer also tried to con me by asking me to pay $2,000 extra for sensing. After I forwarded them an article saying new models come with sensing as standard, they withdrew the $2,000 surcharge

So is honda vezel sensing a better option?

• Praise 2

Hi, I am on my first car Mazda 3.

Intend to change car. And interested in either Vezel, Qashqai, Tucson or Carens. I am not affected by the technical specs as I am a slow driver. Just want to have the car that I feel nice in apperance and the driver interface features.

I am in a dilemma whether to stick to Jap or switch to a Korean. Kinda feel like Japs is somehow still superior versus the Koreans. If I take a Korean is like downgrading myself? (No offence, but only general hearsay that I observed among people around me)

I hope experts here could share your comments?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2