Maintenance needed after Paint Protection (PPS) Coating?

Jaason3138

ROTFLMAO, I thought you TP giving away points.. you are delusional if you think your "good like power" of giving "dislike points" means you can stop people from talking. Stop being an idiot..

Better behave yourself
↡ Advertisement

I never harass people. I am asking you for facts.

You are harassing people. Please stop. I'm so freaking frightened of your "dislike points". I'm also asking you for proof that you are a real person.
  • Dislike 3

I went with Kubebond at another shop. So far, after 9 months, still pretty happy with it and the services from that shop. But yeah, the guy Lim full of  BS and I think he kind of screwed. I'm ok with people comparing the quality of two brand. It's when they refuse to name the brand, and claims it's the same... Anyway, most cheap quality ones, the first problem is with roughness after a short period of time... look at the comments and his subsequent reply, do you want to be called a liar when you have problems. LOL..

We are all here to educate each other on staying away from horrible services. Pretending to be nice and service oriented after insulting your customers and calling them liars really isn't going to help . Just saying....

ancient,  Whoever you are, you seem to be attacking my business and integrity  with continuous lies.  Can you prove what I had mentioned to you?   All Kubebond shops occasionally will have their promotion and prices fluctuated just like any business.   Even selling cars have different prices at different seasons and promotion for the same model.  You are not even our customer and keep bearing false witness against me, calling me bulls**t.   Well, we shall see who is bulls**tting.

We are checking the whole matter on Mr. Youngyy on the authenticity that he was our customer and had contacted and referred the matter to Sgcarmart to get in touch with him.   Email from Sgcarmart was send to him but received no reply.   To date, we have not heard from him too even after PM him on his account from this forum.  We are following up with him to explain and help him up, if and provided that he was our genuine customer.   But if otherwise, just like you, we are looking into litigation on Defamation and False witness against the Company integrity and personal integrity attacks as you had accused me in my surname "Lim".   The matter will be refer to our legal department if non of you are found not to be our customer.

Our prove of Kubebond products applicator will be extracted from our past photos to all to see soon as we have never hide our products or keep it out of sight from our customers.   These photos will be post in this forum soon.

Know that we are writing to justify and vindicate ourselves against false witness and taking legal action when necessary.   it's never to threaten anyone, not even competitors.

As I am proceeding to meet up Sgcarmart representative 2 hours later for a meeting on this matter, I need to write off here in the meantime.  

Still fighting....I getting old already, Will not really interfere. Mods will watch this space

Kns i came in to know which one is reliable in e market, to my surprise there's bunch of lao gina fighting.

Here are the pictures indicating that we display our transparency of our products being use for customers car.   We had never hide any products from the Manufacturers or Suppliers till this days.   Sgcarmart can verify such as they was invited to our workshop in the past.   You may also log into our "Ceramic Nano" Facebook to see our range of products and posting especially from the start when you scroll down or click photo, where we displayed a full range and treatment of vehicles using KubeBond and others.   More information may also be extracted from our website at www.ceramicnano.net

In the meantime, we are still awaiting Youngyy reply and his authentication.   During our meeting with Sgcarmart representative, we had found out from them that Youngyy do not have any particular imputed except email address that would be false since he had not reply to Sgcarmart in this matter.   We will wait for him further before deciding what to do next.

https://www.facebook.com/83JesusLoveYou/photos/a.490100807860796/626304784240397/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/83JesusLoveYou/photos/a.490100807860796/709902595880615/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/83JesusLoveYou/photos/a.490100807860796/533492213521655/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/83JesusLoveYou/photos/a.490100807860796/527466624124214/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/83JesusLoveYou/photos/a.490100807860796/527466660790877/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/83JesusLoveYou/photos/a.490100807860796/527466647457545/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/83JesusLoveYou/photos/a.490100807860796/490100341194176/?type=3&theater

The above are already proofs of our truth authencity against bombbardment by the forum member "ancient" lies and accusations.

post-175291-0-52919800-1535297446_thumb.jpg

post-175291-0-17377700-1535297466_thumb.jpg

post-175291-0-83876500-1535297476_thumb.jpg

post-175291-0-79329700-1535297491_thumb.jpg

post-175291-0-50526700-1535297508_thumb.jpg

First of all, as your customer, personally I already don't like your attitude.

Second, I have claimed warranty from you before on the scratches on the boot just months after application. This say something about your product.

Thirdly, you 'acknowledged' personally to me that your product is inferior to the product coating I had on my car before I approach you as a customer. You can tell the whole world I lied but I did not. So it is mine word against yours, let the whole world judge.

Finally I am going back to the previous company that I had the 1st job done to remove your coat and put on a better costing.

Thank you for your service thus far and good luck.

(Guys n Girls, quickly check their facebook page before and after. After I claimed warranty on the scratches, they removed the word scratch. See if they will change their warranty condition)

Haha... seems like I am not the only displeased with the boss' attitude.  Every time, I send in my car for quarterly maintenance, he will ask lots of questions like how many times I wash my car a week; with what; where I wash my car: etc.

The last time was even more extreme, as I cover my car at the work place, he even asked what material my car cover was made internally and externally!!!!  Really seems like "we (as customers) owe him" to protect our cars even thought pps was done by them.

BTW, their product cannot even protect against bird shit....left a message at their FB page before.  Did not check if it has been removed.

First of all, as your customer, personally I already don't like your attitude.

Second, I have claimed warranty from you before on the scratches on the boot just months after application. This say something about your product.

Thirdly, you 'acknowledged' personally to me that your product is inferior to the product coating I had on my car before I approach you as a customer. You can tell the whole world I lied but I did not. So it is mine word against yours, let the whole world judge.

Finally I am going back to the previous company that I had the 1st job done to remove your coat and put on a better costing.

Thank you for your service thus far and good luck.

(Guys n Girls, quickly check their facebook page before and after. After I claimed warranty on the scratches, they removed the word scratch. See if they will change their warranty condition)

Double post - deleted...

Edited by Fat_slayer

This is not the place to settle your disputes. Bring it to CASE. We are not interested in your story vs his story.

Or both of you meet up and resolve it once and for all. Afterall you are man with balls right?

No lah... this is not a dispute...  I had decided never to go back no matter what although still outstanding 1.5 year warranty.

This is a forum, share experiences no matter good or bad...  let me know if I can only share the good experiences.

• Praise 2

I have tried this film protection that is supposed to be used on aircraft too. Sorry hor but it was many years ago and I don't remember the name liao but the shop was in AMK. I didn't quite like it and went back to the old fashioned waxing, which brings out more shine. I have never looked back since.

No lah... this is not a dispute...  I had decided never to go back no matter what although still outstanding 1.5 year warranty.

This is a forum, share experiences no matter good or bad...  let me know if I can only share the good experiences.

Second that..this is forum to share be it good or bad.

Edited by Maddriver

Ya...We know you are sharing and have heard you.. But if the quarrel still persist in MCF, maybe you can ignore or settle it outside.

Ya...We know you are sharing and have heard you.. But if the quarrel still persist in MCF, maybe you can ignore or settle it outside.

You realized you are a ffffing retard who are the one that just keep trying to continue this thread right ? If you just shut up, the thread would have stopped. 

Thanks !! I agree, good to share experiences, good or bad. Some people with "vested interests" only wants good "experiences" to be shared.  

• Dislike 1

Make sure you get a good one. I assumed your legal department is the guy at the coffee shop you buy breakfast for. Otherwise, be specific ... 

If your lawyer is so good, ask him to explain to you that threatening legal action against someone over something posted on your web site, and then subsequently deleting or editing the relevant web pages is known as "destroying of evidences" .

ancient, 

... blah blah blah....

But if otherwise, just like you, we are looking into litigation on Defamation and False witness against the Company integrity and personal integrity attacks as you had accused me in my surname "Lim".   The matter will be refer to our legal department if non of you are found not to be our customer..

As I am proceeding to meet up Sgcarmart representative 2 hours later for a meeting on this matter, I need to write off here in the meantime.  

Edited by ancient

Make sure you get a good one. I assumed your legal department is the guy at the coffee shop you buy breakfast for. Otherwise, be specific ...

If your lawyer is so good, ask him to explain to you that threatening legal action against someone over something posted on your web site, and then subsequently deleting or editing the relevant web pages is known as "destroying of evidences" .

5 dislike points awarded to you. And meet up with him to resolve it. Oh...May be you are just another keyboard warrior Edited by RogerNg_185295
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 3