Internal headlight restore

QQDreamer

Hi bros,

We always say about restoring headlights. but restoring the headlight is usually exterior. how about internal? Mine headlight inner is cloudy due to HID usage. Anyone has any idea whether we can DIY to restore the inner side of the cover to make it look nice and new again?

post-137774-0-54346500-1506926401.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

you're better off buying a new pair of headlights.

restoring internally, the effort vs. cost won't be on ur side.

furthermore, no guarantee you won't have condensation appearing on the inside of ur headlights due to poor workmanship / improper sealing after restoration.

Edited by Mits_jc

you're better off buying a new pair of headlights.

restoring internally, the effort vs. cost won't be on ur side.

furthermore, no guarantee you won't have condensation appearing on the inside of ur headlights due to poor workmanship / improper sealing after restoration.

i have heard that dr glass can do this job. so far review is very good 

I did not have a good experienced with Dr Glass. Did not already feel comfy when they just placed the removed headlights on tarmac without protection - well maybe they trust they can remove any new scratches. Well, one of my headlights did get damaged as they used the wrong bulb.

Edited by Zcars

I did not have a good experienced with Dr Glass. Did not already feel comfy when they just placed the removed headlights on tarmac without protection - well maybe they trust they can remove any new scratches. Well, one of my headlights did get damaged as they used the wrong bulb.

can you share what exactly you do there? did you mod your internal headlights or restore?

can you share what exactly you do there? did you mod your internal headlights or restore?

Restore headlights and change bulbs to whiter color...

Restore headlights and change bulbs to whiter col

so in the end what is the result of the restored headlight? it is clear and new? dont mentioned about the white bulbs. How is it?

so in the end what is the result of the restored headlight? it is clear and new? dont mentioned about the white bulbs. How is it?

Yeps it's clear... don't expect it to look brand new though, not sure if any shop can...

Yeps it's clear... don't expect it to look brand new though, not sure if any shop can...

of cos you cannot expect 100% like brand new ba.. by the way what car you driving?

↡ Advertisement