SPF Website cockup

Ahbengdriver

Sigh, just checked my email. TP appeal failed as i expected.

:mellow:

Funny thing is i can remember running a red light accidentally that i did maybe 8-9 years ago, but this time when i got a 12 points for, i cannot remember anything LOL.

i kenah the speed cam at the old changi coast road ... just returned from overseas holiday ... forgot about he camera ... 4 points and $$.

received the letter to furnish driver particulars ... so I just went online and completed the online form.

then one week later got letter from them ... told me to take it as a warning ... and no further action required.

Edited by Ysc3
↡ Advertisement

i kenah the speed cam at the old changi coast road ... just returned from overseas holiday ... forgot about he camera ... 4 points and $$.

received the letter to furnish driver particulars ... so I just went online and completed the online form.

then one week later got letter from them ... told me to take it as a warning ... and no further action required.

My first traffic offence ever was just 1 year ago when i brought my kids to west coast park.

I was doing 93kph at a 70km stretch of west coast road. 6 points, $150 dollars

I JUST cleared it off recently, then out of the blue kana this ccb one. Also it was at a place I've only been to while travelling between tampines and marina barrage on my leave day to bring my kids go out. This bloody Ubi region. Will never ever go there again ccb.

Edited by Lala81

My first traffic offence ever was just 1 year ago when i brought my kids to west coast park.

I was doing 93kph at a 70km stretch of west coast road. 6 points, $150 dollars

I JUST cleared it off recently, then out of the blue kana this ccb one. Also it was at a place I've only been to while travelling between tampines and marina barrage on my leave day to bring my kids go out. This bloody Ubi region. Will never ever go there again ccb.

hmmm ... I can see it ... the problem is ... you should not bring your kids out again in order to prevent such bad things from happening again ! if going out as a family, go public !

hmmm ... I can see it ... the problem is ... you should not bring your kids out again in order to prevent such bad things from happening again ! if going out as a family, go public !

yeah lah, circular logic is the best.  [laugh]

Ah well. Treat it like an enforced period where you get to drive and enjoy the sights, and exercise the patience muscle. [thumbsup]

eh it was when i wasn't working on a sunday and bringing my kids out, that was when i was in chill mode  [crazy]

i complain in the online appeal  [dead]

But i'm not hopeful lah. After all red light camera definitely got some photo/video evidence.

Perhaps you should ask them to send you the photo because after f**king four months, how do you remember who was driving!  [:p]

At least, you get an expensive photo  [laugh]

what's TED?

It's Ubi ave 3 and Upper paya lebar road junction. It's a big junction, I've no idea how come i breached the red light there.

Though not familiar with the area, will only go through if waze/google map bring me through.

But don't think TP also anyhow bomb me for no reason bah  [bigcry]

I only sayang the 12 points, that's quite risky if i get another 12 points somehow via speeding or what.

You use google maps right? You can track your location (not sure if goes back so far) to see if you've actually been there.

http://trendblog.net/cant-remember-last-night-google-location-history-can-help-you/

Rather than appeal, i will write a complaint letter that says:

1. How could i recall whether i had committed that offend 4 mths ago?

2. Why do SPF wait 4 mths to send me that letter?

You will still get the 12 points.

Together with some template explaining why they took 4 months. Pointless la.

• Praise 1

Perhaps you should ask them to send you the photo because after f**king four months, how do you remember who was driving!  [:p]

Don't they ask you to pay an admin fee for the photo?

Rather than appeal, i will write a complaint letter that says:

1. How could i recall whether i had committed that offend 4 mths ago?

2. Why do SPF wait 4 mths to send me that letter?

speeding summon i received, usually very fast. within 2 weeks of the offence date.

i guess, 4 months later summon may be reported by other car owner.

• Praise 1

my dad was away on holiday, so it must have been me.

You will still get the 12 points.

Together with some template explaining why they took 4 months. Pointless la.

Even though it is pointless, i want to make them do extra work.

what's TED?

It's Ubi ave 3 and Upper paya lebar road junction. It's a big junction, I've no idea how come i breached the red light there.

Though not familiar with the area, will only go through if waze/google map bring me through.

But don't think TP also anyhow bomb me for no reason bah  [bigcry]

I only sayang the 12 points, that's quite risky if i get another 12 points somehow via speeding or what.

you mean the big junction at airport road and upper paya lebar ?

the junction at ubi ave 3 is a t-junction ...

you mean the big junction at airport road and upper paya lebar ?

the junction at ubi ave 3 is a t-junction ...

Yeah it's this t junction. Not sure if I got lost inside ubi and came out via ubi Ave 3 onto upper paya LeBar (happened to me once before) or I just traveling along upper paya LeBar then somehow went thru a red light.

Lol I really dunno what happened.

Don't they ask you to pay an admin fee for the photo?

Do they? If they send the letter within two weeks, people still can remember. But after so long, seriously, don't they have to "prove" themselves?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1