RIP the OG pimp

Mockngbrd

RIP to the guy whom many women loved (those who got rich as a result of him), and whom all men (during the heydays, pre-VCD and pre-internet) loved...

nopei dont miss him.....i only missed his magazine....
  • Praise 1

I've actually never physically seen a hard copy playboy magazine before. There's another one that i saw one copy before.

Edited by Lala81

I've actually never physically seen a hard copy playboy magazine before. There's another one that i saw one copy before.

you too young lar that time.....but i sure loved their centrespread. I remembered one edition where the centresprad was a young lass, born n bread in a farm. She was in a cowboy outfit....slowly and surely onlt the boots and the cowboy hat was left...

you are a Hustler guy? [sly][laugh]

• Praise 1

no wonder you don't miss him much...

but is understandable, cos you are 年轻人.

The heydays of playboy would be in the 70s? 

even i also saw it only when the reputation was more impressive than the magazine itself... 

i remember 20+ yr ago went to Germany for work, then at airport bookshop quickly go flip the magazine  [laugh]

same when we went wallaby for reservist, R&R time went to bookshop after meal...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1