New petrol company Sinopec in SG.. lower prices coming?

Theoldjaffa

Sinopec get their fuel from Shell. This is because in HK, they have close relationship with Shell.

Sinopec in Yishun is almost done... it should be ready by month end or next month.

However, when it will start operation, no idea yet.

The station is red and white. The entrance & exit are constructed already... with all pumps and shopping kiosk.. i think they are fine tuning some nitty gritty areas...

Stay tune...

Yishun have Shell, Caltex, Esso, SPC. With Sinopec starting operation soon... i foresee competition will be there...

So far, only Shell and Esso provide Car wash service at the station. SPC and Caltex do not provide. Of cos, due to space constraint, I dont see any area suitable for car wash in Sinopec site.

Heard there will be 2 stations in sg.

One is at yishun, and one is at bukit Timah.

They bid highest to take over SPC site in Bukit Timah.

Sinopec get their fuel from Shell. This is because in HK, they have close relationship with Shell.

Sinopec in Yishun is almost done... it should be ready by month end or next month.

The station is red and white. The entrance & exit are constructed already... with all pumps and shopping kiosk.. i think they are fine tuning some nitty gritty areas...

Stay tune...

Yishun have Shell, Caltex, Esso, SPC. With Sinopec starting operation soon... i foresee competition will be there...

So far, only Shell and Esso provide Car wash service at the station. SPC and Caltex do not provide. Of cos, due to space constraint, I dont see any area suitable for car wash in Sinopec site.

There are only 2 Sinopec station I think , is too small to create any impact or competition.. how much can residents in yishun pump?

I wonder if there'll be V-Power.

Then the station colour scheme is gonna look like the revamped SPC (PetroChina).

And with only 2 stations, I wonder how are they going to make the market more competitive leading to reduction in prices.

• Praise 1

For newcomer, i think they might price lower for ppl go pump. Cos ppl will still feel china oil and will not change if price is about same.

I just hope they won't go around bidding aggressively for new sites and everyone will pay for it.

Stay tune...

confirm shell or tiagong?

wonder what’s in it for shell then if confirm

There are only 2 Sinopec station I think , is too small to create any impact or competition.. how much can residents in yishun pump?

Is all abt supply n demand.

Petrol price low... many will auto flow in....

If price remains as the others... then it will be “how much can residents in yishun pump?”

Sinopec might be the benchmark for petrol companies to lower price...

Stay tune...

Looks like yishun have all the different petrol company?!

↡ Advertisement