How Do You Fix Up A Table Without Manual?

BabyBlade

i also got a cabinet to fix

no manual

anyoneððð

no problem boss... peasant volunteer to fix for you

just go for work as usual but leave your shu qi at home to open the door for me can already

let me handle the screwing and banging

Edited by Enye
  • Praise 4

no problem boss... peasant volunteer to fix for you

just go for work as usual but leave your shu qi at home to open the door for me can already

let me handle the screwing and banging

post-131345-0-61997800-1506920775.gif

• Praise 2

So... Story goes I ordered a study table with shelf from ezbuy. Cheap at $45 and looks decent.

The problem is... Item arrived and there's no manual. Too many nuts, bolts, screws whatever of all different shapes and sizes, and I suspect even with missing screws.

The unfixed table has been left sitting at my house for the past two months. I don't wanna classify it under the white elephant purchase on ezbuy yet, so, my question is... 

In such a situation where you have furnitures bought online and unable to fix yourself, are there any contacts we can call to get them to fix for us, maybe even use their own tools etc, and then we pay them for labor?

TIA.

Got try to search on youtube? Might be able to find a video showing how to do.

$45 table if you get a handyman to fix for you, they might charge you $55 as still got transport costs on top of installation costs.

If you had said this earlier, I could have paid attention to see how to dismantle one - i just got people to dismantle and remove a study table last week before handing over my flat... Quite sure it's DIY-able once given some leads/instructions.

So... Story goes I ordered a study table with shelf from ezbuy. Cheap at $45 and looks decent.

The problem is... Item arrived and there's no manual. Too many nuts, bolts, screws whatever of all different shapes and sizes, and I suspect even with missing screws.

The unfixed table has been left sitting at my house for the past two months. I don't wanna classify it under the white elephant purchase on ezbuy yet, so, my question is... 

In such a situation where you have furnitures bought online and unable to fix yourself, are there any contacts we can call to get them to fix for us, maybe even use their own tools etc, and then we pay them for labor?

TIA.

@tianmo willing to give that 'screw' ... :ninja:

@Radx only have 6" nails ... :secret-laugh:

TIA.

why never write to the seller and ask for instructions? didnt you see the reviews?

maybe just look at the online picture and try to figure out

Internal Moderator

white knights in shining armor fall in please

goddess needs help

ð

The goddess term is used very loosely. Need to be more stingy with it.

Anyway thanks to all for the "help". I'll go home take some pictures and post here, do some googling and see if it helps.

why never write to the seller and ask for instructions? didnt you see the reviews?

I did. I contacted ezbuy and requested for the manual but until now no sound.

Anyway thanks to all for the "help". I'll go home take some pictures and post here, do some googling and see if it helps.

Just in case the seller is from China  or Korea, they are on holiday this week. 

• Praise 1

Then please give them a bad review. 

No need to go home to take pics lah. Just send the link where you bought from, I am sure so many here will jump in and help... [laugh]

• Praise 1

DIY is a men's thing   [laugh]

• Praise 1

you have the original picture of the item you purchase?

use the taobao app to scan the picture and it will give you all sellers with same/similar pictures.... from there, pick a seller and ask for instructions

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Just in case the seller is from China or Korea, they are on holiday this week.

I bought it at least two months ago!

Then please give them a bad review. 

No need to go home to take pics lah. Just send the link where you bought from, I am sure so many here will jump in and help... [laugh]

i don't think ezbuy bother about review

Internal Moderator

use the taobao app to scan the picture and it will give you all sellers with same/similar pictures.... from there, pick a seller and ask for instructions

Wow. I can find the pic. Didn't know you can do that. Sorry I'm quite noob when it comes to IT stuff.

Wah... Pro is here

• Praise 1

I bought it at least two months ago!

Oh,  my bad! 

Thought you only asked for the manual from seller past weekend. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1