Intermittent Fasting (the IF warrior)

Tianmo

Then where to factor in the beer? Or just drink beer and don't eat can? Lol.

beer is made of grass and water, should be ok   [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

Then where to factor in the beer? Or just drink beer and don't eat can? Lol.

to me, as long as it is inside the feeding window, or adjusted to be within the feeding window, a few beer wont hurt. Unless you tell me you drink everyday by the cartons, then I got no input liao.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Haha...intermittent fasting.

I think you just fly to any poor country and starve for a couple of months. Here got too much temptations. Turn to this corner, you see Krispy Kreme, turn that corner you see fast food...no end. I mean you will feel depressed. Can see but cannot eat.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

The definition of excess alcohol consumption is generally 7 units in one week or 4 units in one day.

Long post by @tianmo with effort taken. Thumbs up.

With a combination of IF and other things, lost 11% of mostly body fat (and of course associated water retention) over 4 months.

Wah lau, I did notice you slim down A LOT, but didnt know is that much!!!  :o  [thumbsup]  [laugh]

But of course we all know how discipline and hardworking you are on the subject.  [thumbsup]

Best thread of the year. Definitely staying in tune.

Thumps up.

ham, go watch the video by Dr Jason Fung, I think it is very helpful.  [thumbsup]

okie shall do.

Needed something new to motivate me.

After that join us at the exercise thread!.

and then the run for beer thread!!!  :yuush:  :XD:

Past week have been stuffing my tummy with mooncake. So scare to look at the weighing scale. [laugh]

At last count, since last week, I have eaten 5 and a half mooncakes by myself. Body fat went up 0.1%

Damn! I like doing IF

At last count, since last week, I have eaten 5 and a half mooncakes by myself. Body fat went up 0.1%

Damn! I like doing IF

Same same. I finished 5 different mooncakes since last week. Just now just finished various alcoholic mooncakes(mini size ones).

Still got one MSW and one plain at home waiting for me to finish. [lipsrsealed]

Not really relating to fasting, but there was a series of "being human" documentary on the BBC channel last month. Very interesting set of documentaries about health and the food we eat.

Some of which I remember is no more than 4 teaspoons of sugar intake per day which is ridiculously hard. Alcohol are not really good for health in any way. Detox and anti-oxidant products are bull crap, etc. There's another one on fats vs sugar between a twin. One had a total fat diet for a month and another went ahead with total sugar. The results at the end of the experiment is quite a surprise.

I feel that these documentaries should be broadcast on our free tv channel to bring messages across on the effects of fat and sugar to our health. Awareness is a better deterrent than things like tax.

I somehow practice the 16/8 on weekends when I don't have much to do just to control calories intake. A balance diet is also very important but requires a lot of discipline.

• Praise 6

Not really relating to fasting, but there was a series of "being human" documentary on the BBC channel last month. Very interesting set of documentaries about health and the food we eat.

Some of which I remember is no more than 4 teaspoons of sugar intake per day which is ridiculously hard. Alcohol are not really good for health in any way. Detox and anti-oxidant products are bull crap, etc. There's another one on fats vs sugar between a twin. One had a total fat diet for a month and another went ahead with total sugar. The results at the end of the experiment is quite a surprise.

I feel that these documentaries should be broadcast on our free tv channel to bring messages across on the effects of fat and sugar to our health. Awareness is a better deterrent than things like tax.

I somehow practice the 16/8 on weekends when I don't have much to do just to control calories intake. A balance diet is also very important but requires a lot of discipline.

Got do IF even if it is not regular, also better than not doing. At least there's a long duration on uninterrupted low insulin.

Edited by Ender

Damn! I like doing IF

Interesting! 

I ate a few, and went up by 0.9%, but came back down already, burn off quite fast.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Yea OMAD is the ultimate goal..

But also not all 3 meals in 1 go.. LOL

It's quite impossible to squeeze all 3 meals in one go. So OMAD is good, by default, calories is restricted compare to normal eating pattern.

I personally think overeating is the cause of all evil.

There was a documentary on youtube " the men who made us fat",  A very interesting watch, tho is 3 parts of 1 hr each. however it has since been taken off youtube. I manage to re-watch  on a British program.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

It's quite impossible to squeeze all 3 meals in one go. So OMAD is good, by default, calories is restricted compare to normal eating pattern.

Not quite, it is impossible.  [laugh]

The very most I can squeeze is 1600 cal into my 2 hrs feeding time for my OMAD.  [:p]

• Praise 1