Most Worthy Thread of the Month! May the odds be ever in your favor!

BabyBlade

Thanks everyone for the affirmation!

Did not expect to win anything for starting the thread (really!) :D

The intention was purely to share my experience of a successful DIY after quite a bit of research on how to do it properly and safely. So don't waste the effort that already went into the research phase.

It is a shame that there is a lack of such threads and information in Singapore's most popular car forum, so I thought it will be something interesting to share especially for those itching to get their hands dirty on little DIY projects for their beloved rides.

Hope this award paves the road ahead for more interesting contents in the future!

[thumbsup]

Will receive many PMs to fix spacers ........ Cheers!!
  • Praise 5

Did not expect to win anything for starting the thread (really!)  :D

The intention was purely to share my experience of a successful DIY after quite a bit of research on how to do it properly and safely. So don't waste the effort that already went into the research phase.

It is a shame that there is a lack of such threads and information in Singapore's most popular car forum, so I thought it will be something interesting to share especially for those itching to get their hands dirty on little DIY projects for their beloved rides.

Hope this award paves the road ahead for more interesting contents in the future!

[thumbsup]

I concur, for the part in bold. No doubt it is just sharing of info to you, but the extra effort of taking photos, making the video, and coming out with the easy to follow write up / instructions [thumbsup] , are still something not everyone will do, including myself.

BTW, re-looking at your post, your material practically sponsored by MCF liao... [:p]

post-24957-0-68489300-1504341355.jpg

Well noted! Let me propose to the team to change the total price from $150 to $170, first, second, and third winner all happy!

Thanks @pchou for supporting the suggestion.  [nod]

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 7

Internal Moderator

@adrianli, I think you can buy the drill liao, and start a thread on the installation of the pull up bar!!!  [thumbsup]  [:p]  [laugh]

Reminds me of my EZBUY table hahaha.

• Praise 1

Reminds me of my EZBUY table hahaha.

wahahahahaha... [laugh]

Mayb if you manage to fix up the table yourself, the whole MCF might vote you the most worthy thread of the year!!!  [:p]  [laugh]

Internal Moderator

wahahahahaha... [laugh]

Mayb if you manage to fix up the table yourself, the whole MCF might vote you the most worthy thread of the year!!!  [:p]  [laugh]

Moderators not allowed la hahaha.

Did not expect to win anything for starting the thread (really!) :D

[thumbsup]

Well said pal. Indeed.

Only thing why this in lite n easy haaaaa

Put in

Maybe announcement?

LOL....I think its time I put a sticker on my window: Tuned & Sponsored by MCF

:D

I concur, for the part in bold. No doubt it is just sharing of info to you, but the extra effort of taking photos, making the video, and coming out with the easy to follow write up / instructions [thumbsup] , are still something not everyone will do, including myself.

BTW, re-looking at your post, your material practically sponsored by MCF liao... [:p]

post-24957-0-68489300-1504341355.jpg

• Praise 2

@adrianli, I think you can buy the drill liao, and start a thread on the installation of the pull up bar!!!  [thumbsup]  [:p]  [laugh]

Mai lah. Drill hole is small thing only, no need start a thread for it.

BTW, congrats to @Vratenza

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Well said pal. Indeed.

Only thing why this in lite n easy haaaaa

Put in

Maybe announcement?

Higher traffic and following the footsteps of TOTM.