Combo Fog cum DRL LED lamp kit

Zafirag

Looking to acquire this OSRAM Fog / DRL LED lamp kit to replace my existing stock lighting in the Nissan Pulsar. Part number is OSRAM LEDriving LEDFOG101. Has anyone seen it available locally And know of a workshop that is familiar in installing it? Apppreciate any help from the bros here.

post-1050-0-59489900-1507523405.jpeg

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

This is likely to be in white color light. 

Fog night needs to be in yellow for the contrast.

how many with fog lights only turn on during fog, esp. those with super glaring ones?

how many with fog lights only turn on during fog, esp. those with super glaring ones?

I turn it on during heavy downpour.

Front & Rear fog light.

This is likely to be in white color light.

Fog night needs to be in yellow for the contrast.

I never bother to drive to Boleh land hence yellow fog will never be needed here. Doing this more for aesthetic reasons since current DRL is an awful yellow Color.

I never bother to drive to Boleh land hence yellow fog will never be needed here. Doing this more for aesthetic reasons since current DRL is an awful yellow Color.

Sorry ho.  It is not about driving to Bolehland.  You also need it during heavy downpour in Singapore.

Awfully yellow is the best.

• Praise 1

Looking to acquire this OSRAM Fog / DRL LED lamp kit to replace my existing stock lighting in the Nissan Pulsar. Part number is OSRAM LEDriving LEDFOG101. Has anyone seen it available locally And know of a workshop that is familiar in installing it? Apppreciate any help from the bros here.

Autobacs has had this in the past. 

However it was quite expensive when I checked a couple of years ago. Those online are a lot cheaper. I think I've only ever noticed one car with it on the roads. It was an old model Vitara. 

Eh same le, actually looking at front fog lights (white halogen) size shld be HB4 for my Gen 3 Impreza

But i see like need to remove bumper to access the fog lights. Like need find workshops who sells and able to fit for you.

Any one managed to do so and can pass car inspections? LOL

Capture.PNG

↡ Advertisement