Hyundai i30 N

Toeknee_33

Ah but then. Cx 5 2.5 omv less than 30k..see their insane profit margins. And their warranty period super stingy.. Juat 3 yrs 100k only.

Ok thats the msrp. For I30N you deduct $11888 from the price.

For CX5 super lux its $150k flat

The difference still the same... faint... who would even buy the 2.5 L Super Luxury trim? That's like into PI entry level German territory already...
↡ Advertisement

Very nice bro! Why you cover the front rim and bumper? Share a review of how you find the drive leh...

Sorry for misleading, but is not mine...found it on Foon's FB.
  • Praise 1

The difference still the same... faint... who would even buy the 2.5 L Super Luxury trim? That's like into PI entry level German territory already...

Well TEK do sells Rolls Royce. So perhaps their mgmt tried to use an unified pricing structure to min confusion and to reduce staff overheads.

Mazda SG can prob still sell based on design and absolute built quality if the Koreans were say 10 yrs ago. But times have completely changed And the Koreans have all but caught up or even overtook the Japs in many ways

And Mazda range of NA engines are not exactly very powerful in real life despite what its printed in their sales brochures. 

• Praise 1

Well TEK do sells Rolls Royce. So perhaps their mgmt tried to use an unified pricing structure to min confusion and to reduce staff overheads.

Mazda SG can prob still sell based on design and absolute built quality if the Koreans were say 10 yrs ago. But times have completely changed And the Koreans have all but caught up or even overtook the Japs in many ways

And Mazda range of NA engines are not exactly very powerful in real life despite what its printed in their sales brochures.

Mazda's current lineup is quite underwhelming. Waiting for their Skyactiv-X to see if it can "revive" their brand.

2L turbo Mazda 6 would be a dream.

Mazda's current lineup is quite underwhelming. Waiting for their Skyactiv-X to see if it can "revive" their brand.

Its 2.5L Turbo as seen in the CX9

CX5 can be ordered with the same 2.5L T in most other countries where it is sold... That one would be nice

Turbocharged

To be fair the current skyactive models are quite old already. I recall they were out before the craze of mini Turbos or such.

Hopefully the new models will catch up

• Praise 1

it's right next to germany, and has a huge auto industry. all talents are right next to one another. so question will be why not?

like other bro mentioned since skoda is from same country czech, priced same level + features packed. 

why not considering Skoda instead of i30 ?

post-135813-0-69178900-1553443147_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

This thread is titled i30N, but people keep insisting on discussing the i30. Why not begin another thread about that?

Same complaint with the Kia Stinger GT thread.

I'm sure there are others like me who have no interest in the lower powered versions of these cars.

• Praise 2

This thread is titled i30N, but people keep insisting on discussing the i30. Why not begin another thread about that?

I'm sure there are others like me who have no interest in the lower powered versions of these cars.

ha ha.. judging from the thread history, hope others understand your message as well. ...

• Praise 2

Cos so far only got 1 i30N owner showed up here lor... hahaha... bo pian...

• Praise 1