Singapore Airshow 2018

kdash

It was bad. Buses were not able to move too...

We went off not at the end, but almost mid to late afternoon. Still had a lot of vehicles going in from the TPE/Pasir Ris end - which worsened the situation.

But that was >20 yr ago. I am sure the organiser and the authorities learnt from that. Can't tell you how is it now, unfortunately.

20 yrs ago can also be the reverse hor......remember the submarine company....
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

20 yrs ago can also be the reverse hor......remember the submarine company....ððð

got find any?

Bird strike parts lo

The last incident with Concorde also due to tyre debris left by the previous flight; the flight burst into flames on take off..... after that the Concorde became history and so also was the Anglo-French JV

Bird strike parts lo

• Praise 1

err... still catch no ball leh... more clues pls...

bro today havent drink kopi yet huh haha... 

• Praise 1

170 flights delayed at Changi Airport after plane crash at Airshow  

"Runway 1 was closed following the incident to facilitate investigations by the authorities before the aircraft could be removed," the statement read. "Upon completion of the initial fact finding, the aircraft was removed. Following that, the runway was checked thoroughly and cleaned up to ensure that it was safe and ready for operations before it could be reopened."

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/south-korean-air-force-plane-catches-fire-after-crashing-grass-verge-during-singapore

• Praise 1

For those buying a BMW, such "used" cars are a good buy, Basically the first year depreciation is offset by the steep discounts given

I think sold out liao?

520i was told selling at 190K from my fren, unless I hear wrongly. But not sure if same specs as the retail unit at 252K..

Edited by Sdf4786k

Lai liao lai liao..

start to catch pple liao.. [laugh]

Singapore Airshow crash: Changi Airport reports photos circulating online to police

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-airshow-crash-changi-airport-reports-photos-9936838

from the video clips, they were taken from different angle and different people, all are from restricted zone?

↡ Advertisement