Agent008

actually now i every day also take bus to work... [bigcry][bigcry]

thinking want to change to drive anot

Then don’t keep the car Liao lah

Wait for coe cheong then flip [sly]

Seekali can make 10 years of free express bus rides :XD:

actually now i every day also take bus to work...  [bigcry]  [bigcry]

thinking want to change to drive anot

See how much money you have in the bank lor.

Take bus not that bad

Especially the $5 express bus

how come your bus so expensive?

my express bus $2.32 per trip

:D

how come your bus so expensive?

my express bus $2.32 per trip

:D

mine is about 5 bucks + need to reserve whole month in advance. 

But you will definitely have a seat.

Today is 良辰吉日. Went to the "Temple" at Sin Ming Drive to 添油 (my contribution to the N coffer)。After 15 "devotees". it was my turn.

The "medium" was very patient and helpful. She explained to me that in fact, I had another result on 24 Nov to consider. By then, I could still decide to do the 添油 for Nov. I told her not to wait as the rocket is still burning. It would head north! 

She went ahead to process my case. She told me that she was in the same dilemma (where is dilemma?). Her ride will expire in Dec 2018. She has to consider 添油 now, or hang on till a later date!

After that she passed me 2 pieces of A4 "talisman" to bless my ride for another 10 years. She asked me if I drove into MY, and I told her the positive. She then attached a strip pf paper printed with onemotoring link to check expiry of road tax. She advised me to print it out and keep in the car, in case MY cops wanted to check, as the Temple had done away with the road tax disc!

Over all, a good encounter!

• Praise 6

Today is 良辰吉日. Went to the "Temple" at Sin Ming Drive to 添油 (my contribution to the N coffer)。After 15 "devotees". it was my turn.

The "medium" was very patient and helpful. She explained to me that in fact, I had another result on 24 Nov to consider. By then, I could still decide to do the 添油 for Nov. I told her not to wait as the rocket is still burning. It would head north! 

She went ahead to process my case. She told me that she was in the same dilemma (where is dilemma?). Her ride will expire in Dec 2018. She has to consider 添油 now, or hang on till a later date!

After that she passed me 2 pieces of A4 "talisman" to bless my ride for another 10 years. She asked me if I drove into MY, and I told her the positive. She then attached a strip pf paper printed with onemotoring link to check expiry of road tax. She advised me to print it out and keep in the car, in case MY cops wanted to check, as the Temple had done away with the road tax disc!

Over all, a good encounter!

you never do it online?