Pretend to cook

20190712_192126.jpg

Pretend to eat

20190714_175850.jpg

More scenery

20190714_105729.jpg

Emergency runway

One little story to tell.

There was this little girl crying at the kitchen. The kitchen was empty except for yours truly unique. She was crying and saying she cannot go to her house cos cannot enter the house. Mother is in but she cannot enter the house.

I was thinking need cpr. So we walked to her house. Walk is a must cos first she is young and the terrain is not like in Singapore. She was crying all the way.

Then a motorcycle came by and the motorcyclist asked what happened. They talked in bahasa Indonesia. OK. The guy said. I will bring her home. She is saying there is a stray dogs outside her house and she is scared to go in.

Ok. Can throw aed away now.

BTW that motorcyclist? He knows my boss. Lucky I never complain of work.....

The whole village knew I brought the crying girl back. While it was a good feeling, I also know if I did something wrong the whole village will know also.....

20190714_175744.jpg

More scenery.

Why pretend to cook and to eat? All cooked just needed heating up and er food not what u used to?

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

if she makes 2-3 time more and owned 2-3 condo [laugh]

This type confirm tigress. Very domineering. Good luck to whoever is with her.

• Praise 1

Why would anyone who has all the qualities she mentioned want a 44 yr old auntie ððð

maybe she has all the tok kong 狐狸精 skills that make one 七孔流精 and look like linchiling

shu qi 43yo without makeup still pretty even skin allergy

@staff69

shuqi.jpg

44 year old auntie with 4 yr old boy

ROC aunties no horse run  [thumbsup]

Hypersonic

wah... those mcfers queuing for the celebrities above must be billionaires

now we know who are the richie rich

Why would anyone who has all the qualities she mentioned want a 44 yr old auntie ððð

44 yrs old Lin Chi Ling???

(edited)

Why pretend to cook and to eat? All cooked just needed heating up and er food not what u used to?

post-57859-0-47202300-1563237713_thumb.jpg

post-57859-0-83885000-1563237781_thumb.jpg

post-57859-0-90303500-1563237833_thumb.jpg

Edited by Philipkee
  • Praise 3

2019-07-16 07.39.49.jpg

Nah. Some photos. Those who met me before can recognise me at the right of the picture. The white uniforms are nurses still in uniform.

20190715_184938.jpg

Their local porridge

20190714_193052.jpg

Dinner with a local family

By the way, in case some of you are thinking the photos don't seem to be in sequential order, it's not. I post according to categories and might be a bit jumbled up cos the trip is still in progress. Intend to hike today so you might see more scenery, for example. Reason is I didn't know I burn through my data so fast.....

Oh and @PSP415, reason why I don't put many photos of people here is cos I am a bit more protective of the people living here. They are not naive people but they are different from city folks so I am a little bit more protective of their identities as compared to when I went backpacking where I am more open identities (but notice no SYT photos? Haha).

Regarding meeting someone, I met someone. I don't give details cos she is now in my Facebook hahahaha. I talked to an elder there (I know him since 2007). He say in villages there is no rank difference (she's a doctor and I am a nurse) like in the city but I would probably be the first. I wanna say don't you know I am the one and only @philipkee who do things that have never been done before? Needless to say this paragraph will only appear here and nowhere else in my social media.

So I will probably let the friendship blossom and see where it leads after I return to Singapore. Not realistic for me to return with after wife - if that is what you and all MCFers are waiting for.... :D

• Praise 1

post-57859-0-13360400-1563274449_thumb.jpg

post-57859-0-12637300-1563274487_thumb.jpg

post-57859-0-39378600-1563274511_thumb.jpg

Went hiking today. Decided to visit the trails and saw the rubber trees. I was alone and I actually got lost for a while cos after walking inside I couldn't find the trail back to the main road. Total time lost was only a few minutes at most but yeah I can imagine if it was night or injury the panic would be real. Of cos worst case I would have used Google map (there was a satellite dish nearby so Internet access is available even where I was, provided I did not do something foolish like go even deeper inside..)

I stayed calm and listened for sounds of passing cars. Could eventually see the road but still cannot find the trail back. So eventually did like army style and just bashed through and cleared obstacles to the road.

post-57859-0-34712600-1563274743_thumb.jpg

Me in 2007

post-57859-0-09981700-1563274785_thumb.jpg

Same place today.

Don't think anyone will mind me posting cos it's all guys and of cos the pictures were 12 years ago.......

Time flies

• Praise 1