Welcome to the Ring - Off-Topic Discussions here

Terrylmt

Cscbb

May I seek your opinion on possible tax increase.

You may seek, my Friend...

But, what you find, might be quite... a load of male-cow...

↡ Advertisement

You may seek, my Friend...

But, what you find, might be quite... a load of male-cow...

One thing I like about forums.

Like you and Cscbb, on the surface in this forum both fight like cats and dogs BUT after arguing both go under the same blanket to keep warm.

• Praise 3

One thing I like about forums.

Like you and Cscbb, on the surface in this forum both fight like cats and dogs BUT after arguing both go under the same blanket to keep warm.

Your statement is both apt and yet flawed at the same time. We both do share the same blanket to keep warm.

However, one does not take it for granted that the blanket will remain faultless forever.

All that's asked for is transparency and accountability. But that does not seem to resonate well with him, and he deems it as an act of irresponsible complaining. Worse still, insulting and disrespecting other fellow members as a means of "pushing buttons" is not only juvenile but irresponsible as well.

As I've said before, he is doing what he claims others are doing, and he vehemently insists he is the only upright party.

Terrylmt is demanding more blanket than his small frame requires (but uses a loud voice to pretend he is of larger stature so he can grab more blanket). He also refuses to share.

Terrylmt also has been given the skills and material to mend any holes and tears in the blanket but in his mind his side of the blanket is of lousy material and someone has made holes intentionally to keep him cold.

Eh. Can don't use my handle in vain or not. Suka-suka type my handle and then pretend like you know a lot - but then it does say a lot once again.

That you don't read what others post in totality and just process it in chunks that you can either defend or stir confusion from.

in a way, you are blind but pretending that you can see... kinda like this guy right here:

slack-off-class-fb.jpg

Oh - and what you said made total nonsense by the way.

My opinion has it's roots in LKY's quote:

"It is no use saying: 'I love the people of singapore. I want them to have enough food, clothing, houses, jobs, hospitals, schools'. You have to translate it into real life. Real life means choosing between hard options." 1986

So if you have no talent and no skills and don't want to upgrade, and still demand an imported luxury lifestyle, then the new taxes could be difficult to accept.

Cscbb

isn't it fair to say what you mentioned only apply to a small and probably a very small segment of the population.

The majority are law abiding hard-working citizens.

• Praise 1

Not to you. Because you spend your lightweight brainpower thinking of how to lie and misinform.

Yes, the very small segment of the population who are the senior/mature citizens with white-collar jobs, home and car.

I can name them if you want since they are in this forum. Only about a dozen hypocrites.

So interesting to read your conversation with yourself. Really entertaining.

Don't be jealous lah. Just because you earn lesser, lead a poorer life and have no one who cares or loves you - don't mean you should resort to being a keyboard warrior just to get your kicks lei.

Doesn't take a genius to see you are of no substance.

Don't be jealous lah. Just because you earn lesser, lead a poorer life and have no one who cares or loves you - don't mean you should resort to being a keyboard warrior just to get your kicks lei.

Oooi oi oi, there you go again.

He runs a small family office and holds dealers rep licence ok?

He is senior matured middle class worker ok?

Who says he no substance.

He is full of subsidence.

Oooi oi oi, there you go again.

He runs a small family office and holds dealers rep licence ok?

He is senior matured middle class worker ok?

Oh ya. Take his lies like it's the truth right?

Ok - duly noted.

Who says he no substance.

He is full of subsidence.

ð

More like keyboard incontinence TBH

Oh ya. Take his lies like it's the truth right?

Ok - duly noted.

More like keyboard incontinence TBH

More like a diarrhea of words but a constipation of ideas.

That's CCB for you.  [thumbsup]

:D

• Praise 1

True enough, you have been given enough rope, and you have hung yourself.

You feeble attempt to regain trust and dominance before your cabal is truly low-class. Be gone.

Huh? What rope? I only see a toothless rabid vermin foaming from its mouth that no one will touch with a ten-foot pole.

Sigh. I think I am the only one who even bothers about that sad, convulsing vermin but it still wants to try and bite even though it has no teeth.

Sad or not?

More like a diarrhea of words but a constipation of ideas.

That's CCB for you. [thumbsup]

Great description. Very apt.

Perhaps we can include: Devoid of original ideas?

Huh? What rope? I only see a toothless rabid vermin foaming from its mouth that no one will touch with a ten-foot pole.

Sigh. I think I am the only one who even bothers about that sad, convulsing vermin but it still wants to try and bite even though it has no teeth.

Sad or not?

Great description. Very apt.

Perhaps we can include: Devoid of original ideas?

So that would be like a parrot with diarrhea.  [thumbsup]

:D  :D  :D  

• Praise 1

Aiya no use talking la. He only want to push his agenda and is blind to other perspectives.

Forget it la. Leave him be.

Huh.

I dun think he got perspectives leh . Basically he just opposite every 1 views and flame only. Points that he cannot argue. He just hum tum something else.

If any agenda I think he just want some attention which he cannot get outside.

• Praise 3

Huh.

I dun think he got perspectives leh . Basically he just opposite every 1 views and flame only. Points that he cannot argue. He just hum tum something else.

Maybe. Every reply he give also come back to the same thing. Lame. Like nothing else to talk about.  [rolleyes]

• Praise 3

Huh.

He sounds like a very sad man

that no one likes.

• Praise 3

He can't keep up with two threads even though he is spewing the same barf all over the place.

Does that indicate a lack of mental capacity?

#justwondering

↡ Advertisement