Welcome to the Ring - Off-Topic Discussions here

Terrylmt

Thanks for your service in the past sir !

pleasure.... 5yrs a long time.... :XD:  :XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I find it quite ironic, On one hand ppl were crying to the mods to get someone removed from a coe thread, and then the next moment a thread dedicated to the person appears. While the thread was titled and dedicated to a particular person, ppl start to complaint against him again when fights come to no end. Hey, its a thread started for him isn't it? I dont think he started it to ask for fights? And then he kept to that one thread, again ppl start to complaint and wanted the thread lock and have him banned.

Finally the thread was lock after some 38 pages, I even find it funny that it gets lock after it was coming to an end.

And what happens? he came back to the place where he kept to but cannot post, so what next? He went ard looking for ppl who wanted to fight him, and engage else where. Was it a choice? well you tell me.

And then what happen? I get messages asking if the thread can be unlock so that he can be channel back there. Silly request? you tell me.

A mod announced that he is now moderated, and knowing that he cannot post, ppl asking for him again. What proof is trying to be done? I dont quite understand.

On one hand, ppl asking for him to shut up, on the other hand ppl creating places for him and asking for him to come. same grp of ppl? You tell me.

This world is really quite strange. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I have clarified why I gave him a warning but since u mentioned it and for the sake of those who didn’t see my post, he was warned for racial remarks calling a particular race hypocrite n at the same time implying that another race had contributed more during the war years. There were also personal attacks.

Let it be clear that he was not warned for his views as he has his opinion, just like we all have. Mods do not intervene on difference of opinions, content nor historical facts etc. And it is precisely for this reason that he was allowed to express his views n I only stepped in when the line was crossed ie racially. Whether he belongs to the race he is criticising n whether he started the thread, kept his views in that particular thread or otherwise is irrelevant.

Racial remarks if left unchecked can turn quickly into a slanging match which may possibly have dire consequences esp in a forum n since he was being moderated n with no possibility of reply, it is only fair we closed the thread regardless of whether it was coming to an end or not. I hope this clarifies this matter. I urge all members to post responsibly.

• Praise 13

yup....back to normal

what happened? But welcome back nonetheless. Now can start chochok others like you use too.....but your tagteam partner still missing in action!
  • Praise 1

I have clarified why I gave him a warning but since u mentioned it and for the sake of those who didn’t see my post, he was warned for racial remarks calling a particular race hypocrite n at the same time implying that another race had contributed more during the war years. There were also personal attacks.

Let it be clear that he was not warned for his views as he has his opinion, just like we all have. Mods do not intervene on difference of opinions, content nor historical facts etc. And it is precisely for this reason that he was allowed to express his views n I only stepped in when the line was crossed ie racially. Whether he belongs to the race he is criticising n whether he started the thread, kept his views in that particular thread or otherwise is irrelevant.

Racial remarks if left unchecked can turn quickly into a slanging match which may possibly have dire consequences esp in a forum n since he was being moderated n with no possibility of reply, it is only fair we closed the thread regardless of whether it was coming to an end or not. I hope this clarifies this matter. I urge all members to post responsibly.

• Praise 3

pleasure.... 5yrs a long time.... :XD::XD:

Wah.. 5 yrs of celibacy...

Now , all hell let loose liao..

Welcome back to the real world

Edited by Freeder
  • Praise 5

More like jungle haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

final Destination

can-final-destination-6-cheat-death-6683

Hur..... :slow:

Your 'Final Destination' not Lim Chu Kang meh ...   :secret-laugh:

or NUS Biology Faculty for dissections studies ... :ignoring:  

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15

Hur..... :slow:

Your 'Final Destination' not Lim Chu Kang meh ...   :secret-laugh:

That one ah? Last I heard is en-bloc liao lei. Now people either going to Choa Chu Kang, Jurong, Bright Hill or Mandai.. Bright Hill & Mandai over-subscribed liao. Sipeh hot property, and in high demand.

No more freehold landed le. Only left with condo options liao.

That one ah? Last I heard is en-bloc liao lei. Now people either going to Choa Chu Kang, Jurong, Bright Hill or Mandai.. Bright Hill & Mandai over-subscribed liao. Sipeh hot property, and in high demand.

No more freehold landed le. Only left with condo options liao.

Think his preferences is to NUS Biology Faculty for dissections studies ... :grin: