Welcome to the Ring - Off-Topic Discussions here

Terrylmt

Go to Mmmmmm stores. I think Star Vista have one. Or any Jason's supermarket

Wah lau.. unless you using water - i don't see how confit is less sinful... :sick:

Hahaha, & they always come with mashed potatoes.

hahah that make sense .... (somehow)  :D  

I dont know about the confit , but I think ur avatar looks cute ...  [grin]

She is Hokawa Kanon.

Japanese G-cup weather reporter.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

People come to forums for different reasons.

I come here to crack jokes.

Some come here just to pick fights, argue and belittle other people, insult people and call them names.

Some come here to tell us how smart they are.

Some come here to tell us how rich they are.

The last 3 don't do so well here.

Anyway the point I am making is if you are one or more of the last 3

you have to ask yourself why you need to be such a prick.

Its a sign to show yourself who you really are and that you need to change.  [thumbsup]

:D

• Praise 9

She is Hokawa Kanon.

Japanese G-cup weather reporter.

I am glad you got that off your chest

and made a clean breasts of things.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Nbzzz.. Terry, u r the one started this thread to lure the CCB to this Ring , till now , no pic no sound n no smell ...

All the lurkers here waiting n standby on fire mode although pretending to be here like nothing happened..

Last heard, thatoldgirrafe became disoriented n went to the wrong thread after days of camping here for action..till now it's turning out to be an anti-climax event..

Think u better do something abt it after promoting this thread until got dragon n got Phoenix..

• Praise 4

Nbzzz.. Terry, u r the one started this thread to lure the CCB to this Ring , till now , no pic no sound n no smell ...

All the lurkers here waiting n standby on fire mode although pretending to be here like nothing happened..

Last heard, thatoldgirrafe became disoriented n went to the wrong thread after days of camping here for action..till now it's turning out to be an anti-climax event..

Think u better do something abt it after promoting this thread until got dragon n got Phoenix..

I go and find a chicken-wire grill and try to make my one-pack into multi-pack.. swee bo?

• Praise 1

People come to forums for different reasons.

I come here to crack jokes.

Some come here just to pick fights, argue and belittle other people, insult people and call them names.

Some come here to tell us how smart they are.

Some come here to tell us how rich they are.

The last 3 don't do so well here.

Anyway the point I am making is if you are one or more of the last 3

you have to ask yourself why you need to be such a prick.

Its a sign to show yourself who you really are and that you need to change. [thumbsup]

i come here to tcss and shun bian learn abit more about cars...

but mainly still tcss la... haha

bro... people kena mod liao, think cant post anything without permission.

but... i saw him praising someone's post in another thread earlier this evening... so he is still around...

• Praise 2

I learn one thing in this forum.. every 2 weeks in a month without fail.. coe either goes up or goes down... then suddenly life started ..

I learn one thing in this forum.. every 2 weeks in a month without fail.. coe either goes up or goes down... then suddenly life started .. ð¥

every 2 weeks we will have something to talk about ma... haha

yup....back to normal

Hahaha....welcome...back.

See the old undertaker back again. Shove off the mod baggage and enjoy mcf. No need to worry your nick become a thread in another forum. LOL

i come here to tcss and shun bian learn abit more about cars...

but mainly still tcss la... haha

bro... people kena mod liao, think cant post anything without permission.

but... i saw him praising someone's post in another thread earlier this evening... so he is still around...

I thought this thread was set up for uncle me that like to always OT.

Ooh now I see...battle field here.

Don't let ah pek me wait too long...ah pek left only a few years to live..don't want to waste my precious times waiting on others. I dont live high up in mountain. Everyday there bound to come across people (male/female...hahaha) that behaved opposite to our value/perception. Hahaha

I still love to watch fighting amongst forum. I am sickening.

I thought this thread was set up for uncle me that like to always OT.

Ooh now I see...battle field here.

Don't let ah pek me wait too long...ah pek left only a few years to live..don't want to waste my precious times waiting on others. I dont live high up in mountain. Everyday there bound to come across people (male/female...hahaha) that behaved opposite to our value/perception. Hahaha

I still love to watch fighting amongst forum. I am sickening.

Uncle, nah - your kopi, loti and guay neng. Don't say no less-pect hor...

quality-coffee-singapore-good-morning-na

• Praise 2

Uncle, nah - your kopi, loti and guay neng. Don't say no less-pect hor...

quality-coffee-singapore-good-morning-na

Thanks you. But I die early having so sumptuous breakfast. High cholesterol. High sugar. Hahaha

I agree. The world is a strange place. We have a small portion of the world's population consuming copious amounts of food meant for the larger portion that goes in hunger. We also have footballers in Europe and China that earn wages which, when pooled together for two weeks, can effectively bail countries out of recession but they don't.

Are we solving for world hunger or a global economic crisis? I don't think so. That's why we seek simpler avenues to escape from the real world. And that's the intent of this thread.

Everyone likes to tease and goad others. Who doesn't like a good roasting especially when it isn't themselves? But does that mean that either party is right or wrong? I think right or wrong is a matter of perspective. I read this bumper sticker once that aptly said, "Opinions are like a$$holes - and everyone has one."

I believe that we are free to maintain our views, but should not seek to impose them onto others and belittle others because of differing views. Just say your piece, from your perspective and be done with it. Don't need to pass remarks like, "I think you are so-and-so, or such-and-such" or worse, bring the family members of the other party into the conversation. Keep it to your view, and if others can't accept it - so be it.

You can't and won't be right all the time. Phew, that's a lot of thoughts all rolled into one, and I hope I've managed to make SOME sense.

If not, who cares?

:grin:

Bro, I put it simpler for you, many a time, it take 2 hands to clap. A joker or prick, whichever way you call it, would have no way to pick up a fight if others don't sing along (by feeding him/her). Some photo illustrations ai mai? [grin]

This how it appears when things don't click (with the wrong parties)...

O73Wsef.jpgv1fcUwK.jpg

Now, this is a right combi (just ignore how odd looking it is)...

PlTDBee.jpg

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 14

Bro, I put it simpler for you, many a time, it take 2 hand to claps. A joker or prick, whichever way you call it, would have no way to pick up a fight if others don't sing along (by feeding him/her). Some photo illustrations ai mai? [grin]

O73Wsef.jpgv1fcUwK.jpg

PlTDBee.jpg

In all 3 pic its very clear who is the joker and who is the prick.

I am just glad the 2 pricks found each other.

If at first you don't succeed try try again?

• Praise 4

OMG... Chun Li.. Me likey... :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Display your scissor-kick technique pwease... :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

blablablablablablablablablablablabla... v1fcUwK.jpg

mumblemumblemumblemumblemumble...

• Praise 1

Bro, I put it simpler for you, many a time, it take 2 hands to clap. A joker or prick, whichever way you call it, would have no way to pick up a fight if others don't sing along (by feeding him/her). Some photo illustrations ai mai? [grin]

O73Wsef.jpgv1fcUwK.jpg

PlTDBee.jpg

I notice the tag hanging around their neck. How to get those tag? I want to take pictures with chun li!
  • Praise 1

I notice the tag hanging around their neck. How to get those tag? I want to take pictures with chun li!

this should be some otaku or cosplay event.
↡ Advertisement