• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
28 replies to this topic | 146 praises

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:20 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I use aesop.
Garage36.com

Posted 10 November 2017 - 06:33 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

How to support?

My car is maid wash. [:p] [laugh] [laugh]

You give your maid more chances to exercise rather than yourself. 😂
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:20 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You give your maid more chances to exercise rather than yourself. 😂

its for her good leh, keep healthy and fit.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Dleodleo and TameDriver praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 26 November 2017 - 09:40 AM

RCTP
  • Premium member
    RCTP
    6th Gear
    Author Image

its for her good leh, keep healthy and fit. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Should ask her go running with you

Hahahahaha

Now I also lazy, just go petrol station to wash.

At most wait for free sky juice then go wipe dry and consider that as washed.

Posted 26 November 2017 - 09:48 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I got lobang for 1-1 wash coupon at $10. It's at caltex at lor chuan. They will give you another coupon valid for 2-3 months after you pay them $10 when you are washing. So it's like paying $10 for 2 wash. Wash is valid from 8am-8pm daily, excluding eve and public holidays.

They use turtle products though.

I also got mine washed there $11 for SUV. They are flexible ....... public holidays can except CNY 👍

Posted 26 November 2017 - 10:52 PM

Smoothscott
  • Premium member
    Smoothscott
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I also got mine washed there $11 for SUV. They are flexible ....... public holidays can except CNY 👍

I like their 1-1  [:p]

Posted 02 January 2018 - 11:36 AM

kobayashiGT

Hi Guys, 

I am here to announce the winner of the TOTM for Dec. The winner is Fett. We wish him to keep up the good work and here's a photo of her receiving the prizes which is proudly sponsored by Sonax Singapore.  

WhatsApp-Image-2017-12-30-at-11.29.24.jpg

Here's the winner thread! 

http://www.mycarforu...rcare-products/

We would also like to thank Sonax Singapore for sponsoring our Thread of the Month! Do share with us more about your car detailing journey! 

253302_598528020166124_865409221_n.jpg

pChou praised this
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Posted 02 January 2018 - 04:32 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Cheers ... Fett !!
kobayashiGT praised this

Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:41 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Congratulations
Garage36.com

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: sonax, totm, detailing, grooming and 4 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users