New 2018 BMW X2 SUV revealed

DACH

No interior or frontal shots?

Tks anyway!

go youtube it. full reviews there with all the views. they have started selling it 2mths back in EURO states n taiwan. seems like we always the last. msia also get 1st. But i believe we pay the most! keke

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Only BMW can sell a smaller similar car at a more premium price. LoL...

Perhaps more significantly, its roofline is a full 70mm lower, making the X2 more of a hatchback than a coupé-SUV. The 470-litre boot is 35 litres smaller than the X1’s. (In other words it's smaller dan an X1)

If you compare it with the X1 which shares the same mechanicals and it sits inbetween X1 and X3 means it's going to be pricier dan the X1.

The Germans are genius. But nobody can beat this thing called coe. Creating something out of nothing and make ppl bid for it to buy a car. I think even the devil can't come up with something so perfect.

go youtube it. full reviews there with all the views. they have started selling it 2mths back in EURO states n taiwan. seems like we always the last. msia also get 1st. But i believe we pay the most! keke

Actually this page already hv the internal pics but just curious if the locally imported one has the same features. Normally those on internet being reviewed r the highest specced versions.

• Praise 3

My friend saw it liao. He considering X3. Lol he say the interior is lousy.

But x3 is easily $30k more albeit more spacious. This car I think is for those who want design n being smallish, I guess handling shld be better.

I think it’s a good move to introduce this in between x1 n x3 the earlier being an entry level premium SUV with not much performance to talk about and the latter being bigger n better performance with this x2 slotted in as a mixture of both but better design?

• Praise 4

But x3 is easily $30k more albeit more spacious. This car I think is for those who want design n being smallish, I guess handling shld be better.

I think itâs a good move to introduce this in between x1 n x3 the earlier being an entry level premium SUV with not much performance to talk about and the latter being bigger n better performance with this x2 slotted in as a mixture of both but better design?

Yeah my friend is very clear what he wants from the car. The badge haha

Only BMW can sell a smaller similar car at a more premium price. LoL...

If you compare it with the X1 which shares the same mechanicals and it sits inbetween X1 and X3 means it's going to be pricier dan the X1.

The Germans are genius. But nobody can beat this thing called coe. Creating something out of nothing and make ppl bid for it to buy a car. I think even the devil can't come up with something so perfect.

X2 S20 is priced similarly to X1 S20 in Singapore.

Should follow pattern of x1. Our version is a mix of x line n basic. Watever comfort features singaporean feel y still missing will be in. Ang mo side is options. Haha. Things like adjustable back seat. Leather.

Supersonic

I think it’s a good move to introduce this in between x1 n x3 the earlier being an entry level premium SUV with not much performance to talk about and the latter being bigger n better performance with this x2 slotted in as a mixture of both but better design?

Audi Q2 sales may probably give an idea how well this may sell here. 

When will it be launched in Singapore???

Malaysia going to launch it tomorrow!

The F39 BMW X2 has been spotted in Malaysia ahead of its official launch debut on March 21, 2018, where it is estimated to retail at RM320,000 without insurance. Those who are interested can pre-book the vehicle for a fee of RM3,000 per unit at a dedicated website, here.

As reported previously, Malaysians will have access to a sole variant, the sDrive20i M Sport, which comes in fully-imported (CBU) form. Under the hood is a B48 2.0 litre four-cylinder petrol engine, making 192 hp and 280 Nm of torque. Drive is directed to the front wheels via a seven-speed wet dual-clutch transmission.

The car in this photo features a Galvanic Gold exterior finish, with other colours being Sunset Orange, Misano Blue and Black Sapphire (last two seen in another sighting). The M Sport pack includes aggressive front and rear bumpers and side skirts, highlighted in Dark Shadow grey. There’s also a tailgate spoiler as well as M Sport suspension (10 mm lower ride height).

BMW-X2-spotted-in-Malaysia-2-630x330.jpg

Standard equipment includes full LED headlights, LED fog lights, 19-inch M double-spoke alloy wheels, Comfort Access keyless entry, auto air-con, Parking Assistant, a head-up display, a Professional navigation system with an 8.8-inch screen, a powered tailgate and a reverse camera. The interior also comes with sports seats and Aluminium Hexagon Anthracite interior trim.

From what I understand, it’s list price is $193k n there is a $4k launch discount so $189k n official launch is end of this week thereabouts.

• Praise 3

From what I understand, it’s list price is $193k n there is a $4k launch discount so $189k n official launch is end of this week thereabouts.

Same price as X1?

Same price as X1?

If not mistaken, the X1 20i is around $187k list price n there could be some room for OT, discounts etc so maybe still abit cheaper but this X2 seems to be priced reasonably but need to see the features etc and I think it's AWD??

• Praise 6

If not mistaken, the X1 20i is around $187k list price n there could be some room for OT, discounts etc so maybe still abit cheaper but this X2 seems to be priced reasonably but need to see the features etc and I think it's AWD??

Only FWD.  Even X1 is FWD only.

X1 20i 187888

X2 20i 193888

X1 is xLine and X2 is M Sport X

X1 Dakota Leather and X2 Alcantara 

X1 18" and X2 19" M wheels [drivingcar]

X2 got Led Foglight, M suspension, M rear spoiler, M steering wheel, interior trim Aluminium with Antracite and Sports seats.

The rest is almost same as X1...the 6k more expensive than X1is because X2 is M Sport X Edition 

PML claimed that X2 is the first model with M Sport X line edition  [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

X1 20i 187888

X2 20i 193888

X1 is xLine and X2 is M Sport X

X1 Dakota Leather and X2 Alcantara 

X1 18" and X2 19" M wheels [drivingcar]

X2 got Led Foglight, M suspension, M rear spoiler, M steering wheel, interior trim Aluminium with Antracite and Sports seats.

The rest is almost same as X1...the 6k more expensive than X1is because X2 is M Sport X Edition 

PML claimed that X2 is the first model with M Sport X line edition  [thumbsup]

X1 never have Xdrive.  ONLY Sdrive.

For X2, grab it.  M sport X drive is 6.4k EURO option.

I doubt that it is X2 is Xdrive.  If it is, all the more should grab it.

X1 never got any Xdrive.

↡ Advertisement