New 2018 BMW X2 SUV revealed

DACH

X2 is sDrive.

X3 xdrive30i is a better buy over a similarly priced base spec 520i, no brainer, take the X3.

Yes for X2 @ 193888 is really too expensive [dizzy]

Top up abit more for X3 is more worth it  [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

In terms of specs and trims, x1 n X2 are one class below X3 which is skewed towards 5 n 7 series. Even the m- sport steering wheel on the X2 belongs to previous gen.

As for the 4GC LCI...PML still using the last Gen Led Headlight not the new Adaptive ones  :a-confused:

Supercharged

As for the 4GC LCI...PML still using the last Gen Led Headlight not the new Adaptive ones  :a-confused:

Already upgrade from per-LCI xenon headlights liao lah.....

• Praise 1

X2 is sDrive.

X3 xdrive30i is a better buy over a similarly priced base spec 520i, no brainer, take the X3.

OT a lot..

• Praise 1

Adaptive headlight is expensive option.

I mean they use the round Led ones:)

Suppose to be something similar to G30 or G01

Already upgrade from per-LCI xenon headlights liao lah.....

Xenon is very old generation E60 or E90

LCI is using different style not Angel Halo Led

Saw this X2 when I sent my car in to change brake pads at Kampong Arang this morning. Interesting n quite good looking.

post-48108-0-44550000-1522198869_thumb.jpeg

post-48108-0-53685100-1522198884_thumb.jpeg

post-48108-0-64779900-1522198898_thumb.jpeg

post-48108-0-12486800-1522198913_thumb.jpeg

post-48108-0-17948700-1522198925_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 7

I mean they use the round Led ones:)

Suppose to be something similar to G30 or G01

Xenon is very old generation E60 or E90

LCI is using different style not Angel Halo Led

These are just standard leds for the X2. The adaptive ones are the more costly options that comes standard with the G01 and G30 from PML.
  • Praise 1

Saw this X2 when I sent my car in to change brake pads at Kampong Arang this morning. Interesting n quite good looking.

This blue looks like Comfort Teksi color  [:p]

I test drive and suprisingly to feel is good  [thumbsup]

Cant feel that it is FWD

But 193888 is really too expensive for a Blown Up 1er with FWD  [bigcry]

These are just standard leds for the X2. The adaptive ones are the more costly options that comes standard with the G01 and G30 from PML.

X2 is using current standard LED but 4GC LCI still using last Gen LED headlights  [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

Actually I am referring to Corona vs Icon Led Headlamps

Both non adaptive ones

• Praise 1

Still find bmw sedans better looking. Their SUVs or utility vehicles mostly look awkward. I think it's because they try to lower the roofline and tried to make it look "sporty". The ride is likely jaring and harsh because of the "sport" setting and over-sized rims on a small car. But ppl will find the badge irresistable nontheless. [laugh]

Car reviews will be kinder calling the X2 "unique" looking coz they don't want to offend anyone.

Traditional SUVs have tall roof lines, soft suspension and have a combo of small rims but overall big diameter wheel...so that it can drive over uneven terrain with comfort. But bmw in the name of "sportiness" go against all that. If you look at Volvo XC range of cars. They look a lot better dan those coming from bmw X cars. The most surprising performer in the SUV range is the Alfa Romeo Stelvio(after watching top gear recent episode) . That SUV has both the looks and performance.

Supersonic

I thought itâs about the same as the E-pace though xc40 seems abit roomier.

All these wannabe SUVs for for dinkies to drive to pilates or some gourmet coffee snob joints to be seen. Space is secondary
↡ Advertisement