Ridiculous things school teachers once said

immortan_joe

My Primary school teacher once told me that yellow teeth is healthier than white teeth. That we actually only need to brush teeth once daily - at night. In the morning not much difference cos once you eat, it's dirty again.

↡ Advertisement

I am from river valley english school one.

Hahaha those Kim seng primary very naughty one

I used to walk the small path at the side of the Chinese school and English school to get Kim seng primary to kope their things after Kim seng was vacated

Then do all kinds of graffiti

Even the principal that time kpkb how come got jokers climb into Kim seng to do all kinds of damage :XD:

It's a she.

You should actually see her teeth, crooked and with a layer of yellow, some black tinges.

He's actually not entirely wrong. Teeth should be slightly yellow, but not the kind of smoker's yellow.

Brushing teeth at night is more important than brushing in the morning because when you sleep, it is the best time for bacteria to grow especially if your mouth becomes dry in the morning.

Oh here’s another incident. But it was a student saying ridiculous thing and the teacher reacting coolly to it

Sec school have to take D&T. That day the class was about different kinds of wood. IIRC the teacher picked up a piece of small wooden plank and raised it in the air.

“This is from causarina tree and it is softwood. Can anybody tell me what are the characteristics softwood.”

The class clown immediately said loudly “cos it’s soft”

So d&t teacher asked him to go up front to his desk. Then used the piece of wood to hit the back of his hand. It wasn’t a very hard hit, but enough for us to to hear it and my classmate was rubbing his hand furiously.

D&T teacher asked again “you think this is softwood or hardwood?”

Classmate replied “this one is hardwood la cher”

D&T teacher sent him back to his seat and resumed his lesson.

These days don’t think you can get this kinda things in class. It can be entertaining and very easy to remember key points though.

Haha

this wan i van identify with....

I sec 2 that time we got a new art teacher so I put in more effort to impress her

Somemore quite pretty one

Submit already, Teacher say: my 9 year old daughter can do better than you

From then onwards l, I never submit anything

When calculating weekly points, I stand up and declare zero

Kena scold kena principal Office

End up my art only 35 points pull down all strong subjects like maths and science

End up I study sub science and I hate literature. Simi Romeo and Juliet, true literature is animal farm and 1984

End up I go jc study commerce

But fark!!!! Heng up lim peh study accounting, if study engineering, knn donno job kena makan by ft already or not

All thanks to sec 2 fail art

What a missed art...should have challenged the chiobu by saying:”Cher, I can do naked woman portrait very well one. You game boh?”
  • Praise 1

Side track a little ..... you know the chalk duster wood so well ?? Anyway in MCF this is the weapon of mass distraction ð

Throw chalk duster.

Reminds me of Stephen Chow movie, tao xue wei long.

My Primary school teacher once told me that yellow teeth is healthier than white teeth. That we actually only need to brush teeth once daily - at night. In the morning not much difference cos once you eat, it's dirty again.

I agree with the teacher for night brushing. You are cleaning a whole day of food accumulation on the teeth. At least your next 8 hours of sleep you have a set of cleaned teeth.

Morning brushing is meaningless, if you brush the night before and especially when it is immediately followed by breakfast.

That's why do not underestimate the minute person. If you need to ask...

Kodomo-wa pandai-desu.

Respect your clients, many 'oki-desu' here started out as bright and quiet children.

Not everyone wants public attention.

FYI I was enjoying Robert Heinlein or Ursula Le Guin and ignoring the public caning.

So were some others.

One of them maybe? You?

Have a nice day!

I good boy in Primary skool never Kenna caining ‘Cos I come from “Good Family “ ; join Army - became bad boy and pick bad habits ( govt fault) - I don’t know Ursula Penguin but I know Ursula Andress very well Edited by BanCoe