IU unit

Ronnieseah

Hi guys.

My IU unit is working properly, but the light does not come on when slot cash card inside, so can see the cashcard balance.

Anyone has this problem before? I don't want to change IU unit, very troublesome. How to repair?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi guys.

My IU unit is working properly, but the light does not come on when slot cash card inside, so can see the cashcard balance.

Anyone has this problem before? I don't want to change IU unit, very troublesome. How to repair?

$150. new one.

• Praise 1

Bo warranty meh?

Got:

For new cars, five years.

Wow so expensive! I am sure can get from Taobao at $16.50. :a-fun:

Don't pray pray:

LTA must link the IU number to your car.

Got:

For new cars, five years.

Don't pray pray:

LTA must link the IU number to your car.

I think the Taobao one is jailbreak version and has special feature that will deduct the money from the car behind you.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

I think the Taobao one is jailbreak version and has special feature that will deduct the money from the car behind you.

Wahaha...I want...I want! :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Can I get the special limited edition one that deducts from Khaw BW's bank account? :D

Can I get the special limited edition one that deducts from Khaw BW's bank account? :D

Dear Sir,

Our Ministry will be considering your unusual request. But since our minister's salary is sacrosanct and untouchable, we will consider providing you with a "White Horse IU Unit" instead that will allow you to go through any ERP Gantry without deduction whenever the MRT breaks down. We hope this will provide you some relief during these challenging times for our transport network.

No signature required.

post-158018-0-83438200-1509505115.jpg

↡ Advertisement