Lai leh lai leh CSCBB chu lai liao.

Tianmo

@cscbb, cum cum cum, your last thread tio lock, now you chu lai liao, I start one for you to welcome you back! 

I think here can  fight until throw towel or lay flat, if cannot tahan one can still call police, but policeman all change shift liao. 

Now here there is no pro-gov or anti-gov moderators, fight base on facts and own opinions, but I think better mind our language.  [laugh]

If you tio warning and moderation again, I am sure someone will have to follow tio warning and moderated with you, how can gang fight only one party go in right? Let's see who is going in with you.  [laugh]

Rolling rolling Action!!!  [laugh]  [laugh]

@eviilusion, you want to continue from where you guys stopped?  [:p]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

@cscbb, cum cum cum, your last thread tio lock, now you chu lai liao, I start one for you to welcome you back!

I think here can fight until throw towel or lay flat, if cannot tahan one can still call police, but policeman all change shift liao.

Now here there is no pro-gov or anti-gov moderators, fight base on facts and own opinions, but I think better mind our language. [laugh]

If you tio warning and moderation again, I am sure someone will have to follow tio warning and moderated with you, how can gang fight only one party go in right? Let's see who is going in with you. [laugh]

Rolling rolling Action!!! [laugh][laugh]

@eviilusion, you want to continue from where you guys stopped? [:p]

Dowan lar....the last exchange i kana warning! Once bitten twice shy!
  • Praise 1

Dowan lar....the last exchange i kana warning! Once bitten twice shy!

aiya.. to be fair...  if u can ignore all those personal attacks that he dishes...  he does make sound arguments...   opinionated ... but sound

• Praise 4

aiya.. to be fair... if u can ignore all those personal attacks that he dishes... he does make sound arguments... opinionated ... but sound

personal attacks i can counter....but when bring in family thats it liao!

I also believe he had brought out some good and valid points but he assumed too much and with loads of name-calling. People may just heed what he says if he sprinkles them with humble and better approach. I wont be engaging him....

Want to start a new thread urself do it properly lar. Don’t use ppl’s thread popularity n purpose n add add lar.

Hv a bit of standard.

Waste time.

N yes, I kapo one

Edited by FourZero
  • Praise 12

aiya.. to be fair...  if u can ignore all those personal attacks that he dishes...  he does make sound arguments...   opinionated ... but sound

I agree that the points brought up are somewhat sound. Analogy from food. $150 wagyu donburi, 1 served on a nice plate, 1 served just splat on the floor. Both still $150 wagyu donburi, but all will only eat the one on the plate.

If he used the plate, his food would be consumed by more.

• Praise 2

For all you middle-class, white-collar, car-owning, hypocrite senior/mature worker gahmen bashers:

"Sound policies are usually tough. Otherwise, all populist governments would be successful. Soft options are a luxury that an artificial man-made country like Singapore cannot afford." LKY '96

"It's a frame of mind of a whole society... If you fail in HK, you blame your bad luck. You try harder. But in Singapore, it's not bad luck, it's bad government. Somebody has not been doing his job and therefore, you've been robbed." LKY '96

If you are in your 50s now, LKY was assessing the decade that had passed (most of us senior workers were entering the workforce since late 80s. We were grumbling then, and being a real pain in his eyes.

heng i am not considered senior/mature yet.

heng i am not considered senior/mature yet.

Yah

Highflyers will never be senior nor matured

Only people who lose their jobs (me) are senior and matured

Alrhough i am only 36yrs old

Ahahahahahha

Tot you just passed PSLE ...... i mean Puberty School Leaving Sexams...... you are fully mature old'ready now  [laugh]  

I still in NS.

ORD 2018 [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3