Lai leh lai leh CSCBB chu lai liao.

Tianmo

Aiyoh... Need to buy pop corn again.... This month i broke liao lah....

Nah I gib u coupon quickly buy. Show started liao!

post-1105-0-89390300-1509625458_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Tot you just passed PSLE ...... i mean Puberty School Leaving Sexams...... you are fully mature old'ready now [laugh]

Since whn u pass prembaree fi?

i think @tianmo too bored in MCF, seeking some excitement, and maybe another HTOTM haha...

no one wants to engage him liao.

• Praise 1

Tks for promoting me to Preambaree fi, i tot I only do up to preambaree tree or For... only so many times and then to VITB  "Geylang" 

Its still there you know or not?? but used for someother govt thingy now

Since whn u pass prembaree fi?

• Praise 3

Can huh can huh...can anyhow shoot here boh...last time i lost my cool and tio bua leh by bros here. This time will I tio bua again or not by bros here huh? But I never kena till the stage officially one lah? Dunno how the feeling is like leh?  [laugh]

@cscbb

uncle, if you look at my avatar, you will see that i am strongly opposed to our current "president" and how the "election" was handled.

Can you share how you feel about it and how a non hypocritical young man should feel?

Tks for promoting me to Preambaree fi, i tot I only do up to preambaree tree or For... only so many times and then to VITB "Geylang"

Its still there you know or not?? but used for someother govt thingy now

Hands on training?

This forum more interesting ... get ready pop corn.. but still very quiet leh

Now still showing ads and trailers. Main show haven't started

Yes Unker...... they teach me to be ambidextrous...maximising everything - 2 eyes, 2 hands, 2 legs, 2 brains...... and whatever else that you could  imagine........   [sunny]   

Hands on training?

• Praise 1

I feel that the majority ethnic group needs to be more sensitive and informed about the context of regional and local issues before complaining about "democracy ideology".

What are the religious extremism issues now? Do they stem from the needs to uplift certain ethnic group in education levels and job prospects?

How much more effective can a female community leader be if she can also influence other ladies/mothers/working women/wives in other countries with moderate and progressive view points?

We middle-class, white-collar males of majority ethnic group (who don't really understand another major religion) should learn to reflect more about when to complain and when to STFU.

We senior/mature workers of this group are usually seen as arrogant and self-important, so we need to be more responsible, self-aware and reflective.

Before we talk about ideals, we should examine how much of a positive role model we are to other communities.

How Singaporeans can be one when you start talking about racial differences? Personally i do not look at any of my local friends and classify them as '' you are malay... i am chinese .... you are indian etc ... "

I distinctively remembering morgan freeman in an interview chastising the need for a ''Black history month''.

Why is there a need to even talk about it? is there a White history month? History = history.. why need to make a distinction between black and white?

I am in total agreement of what he said... 

Why is there a need to even reserve a Presidential election for a specific race? Arent we all Singaporeans? Specific races will feel ''neglected''?  Its a ceremonial role in the first place... 

And when that move was so coincidentally right after TCB came so close to being president the previous election... you really can tell yourself there is no other motives in doing this? I think the suspicions are too high for me to ignore... 

And.. my stand point comes out from the fact that I am Singaporean... IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY RACE

• Praise 13

I feel that the majority ethnic group needs to be more sensitive and informed about the context of regional and local issues before complaining about "democracy ideology".

What are the religious extremism issues now? Do they stem from the needs to uplift certain ethnic group in education levels and job prospects?

How much more effective can a female community leader be if she can also influence other ladies/mothers/working women/wives in other countries with moderate and progressive view points?

We middle-class, white-collar males of majority ethnic group (who don't really understand another major religion) should learn to reflect more about when to complain and when to STFU.

We senior/mature workers of this group are usually seen as arrogant and self-important, so we need to be more responsible, self-aware and reflective.

Before we talk about ideals, we should examine how much of a positive role model we are to other communities.

I admitted i do not understand the race and religion and i asked my children to seek their teacher explanation. I confused can liao. They need to be guided by the wiser educators.