Lai leh lai leh CSCBB chu lai liao.

Tianmo

To be fair, cscbb has been rather civil this far in this thread and like I said before I don't disagree with some points he makes; it's only his accusatory, presumptuous, (rather) pompous views and generalisation of what he calls "hypocrite complainers" that is causing the flames previously. As long as we have some negative opinions on the gahmen, he puts a label on us based on his tinted experience with "similar" folks and starts chastising us with his Lim peh ka li Kong style. he doesn't seek to understand why we say what we say.

But If he keeps up his current style I think it can be a thread for healthy debate on political views.

And @Tianmo is not fanning flames. Looking at the amount of OT in the LTA thread (which I refrained from participating further), it's only reasonable that such discussions be brought into such a thread like here.

Time to bring my grandson to Chinese lessons and eat roast duck. @jamesc is there cheap and good roast goose in SG?

↡ Advertisement

To be fair, cscbb has been rather civil this far in this thread and like I said before I don't disagree with some points he makes; it's only his accusatory, presumptuous, (rather) pompous views and generalisation of what he calls "hypocrite complainers" that is causing the flames previously. As long as we have some negative opinions on the gahmen, he puts a label on us based on his tinted experience with "similar" folks and starts chastising us with his Lim peh ka li Kong style. he doesn't seek to understand why we say what we say.

But If he keeps up his current style I think it can be a thread for healthy debate on political views.

And @Tianmo is not fanning flames. Looking at the amount of OT in the LTA thread (which I refrained from participating further), it's only reasonable that such discussions be brought into such a thread like here.

Time to bring my grandson to Chinese lessons and eat roast duck. @jamesc is there cheap and good roast goose in SG?

i also notice that cscbb has changed his tone of speech since the moderation, and i also do not disagree with some of his views. 

having him in this thread will ensure he does not OT too much in other threads (hopefully). whoever is easily offended by him should not come here. we can always choose to ignore his posts, as long as mods deem his posts appropriate. 

btw just to add that he must have a copy-and-paste function on the phrase "We middle-class white-collar citizens of the majority ethnic group" haha... 

@jamesc mai OT and make us hungry la... haha 

bro, your company meal allowance no upper limit? haha... 

No stated upper limited. Limited by the intelligence of the manager.

One idiot went for a $700 dinner for 2 and the President asked him

I never had a $350 a person dinner, so what is it like?

No disciplinary action taken. I never exceed 60 or 70 per person

and only claimed $3 for dinner every night in Indonesia and I

was there for a few months. I loved the Nasi Pandang in one shop

near my hotel and ate there every night. I notice people go there

once a month as it was a treat and I could eat there every night

so I couldn't be happier. To them its like going to a 5 star hotel to eat

and to me it was the same feeling eating in this shop.

My dept never abused the meal allowance but many other depts did

and roast goose is not really expensive in HK. Its not like eating shark's

fin or abalone or bird's nest.  [thumbsup]

:D

• Praise 2

I can assured you.

Even IF there is a policy and a limit, within the same group, they will still kick up a ruckus.

WHY am I in Fullerton hotel when the rest of the boss is in Fullerton BAY ???

As IF anyone would purposely want to split the group up because of perceived class differentiation.

Such is the life of the have and the have nots.

And you thot that we need to sort out the 5 cents 10 cents issue of the daily grime.

fin or abalone or bird's nest. [thumbsup]

i see... ok la, as long as dont exceed by too much then should be ok. $350 per pax is too extreme...

I can assured you.

Even IF there is a policy and a limit, within the same group, they will still kick up a ruckus.

As IF anyone would purposely want to split the group up because of perceived class differentiation.

And you thot that we need to sort out the 5 cents 10 cents issue of the daily grime.

the word Fullerton still there ma haha

I can assured you.

As IF anyone would purposely want to split the group up because of perceived class differentiation.

dun understand what you mean, can you be more specific and spell it out? I think admin @pchou can look into what you have in mind.

Edited by Jman888

dun understand what you mean, can you be more specific and spell it out? I think admin @pchou can look into what you have in mind.

i thought he was talking about company meal policy?

At least it's roughly at the same location. Some smart-alec travel staff might book the boss into Grand Hyatt Wanchai, and the rest at Hyatt Regency TST. Both Hyatt what, but across the harbour. [laugh] [laugh]

there is a price difference. But still 6 star and whithin the same plot of land.

Just a 1/8 less atas-ness.

just that not enough vacancies.

yogurt still comes in glass seal container. not those rubbish plastic containers that pleasant gets in the Auntie Lucy market.

Edited by Sdf4786k

Time to bring my grandson to Chinese lessons and eat roast duck. @jamesc is there cheap and good roast goose in SG? ð

let’s call a spade a spade. this thread is simply a flamebait. look at the thread title and the manner in which the initial post was worded. i would have thought it was a thread created in EDMW, designed to sensationalise not unlike Sin Ming or Wan Bao.
  • Praise 2

@enye your USD 100 per meal allowance kanna surpassed liao.

let’s call a spade a spade. this thread is simply a flamebait. look at the thread title and the manner in which the initial post was worded. i would have thought it was a thread created in EDMW, designed to sensationalise not unlike Sin Ming or Wan Bao.

I agree here with you and had half a mind to give him 5 dislikes for it but scared la. Later all the other lao jiaos gang up on me  :D

• Praise 1

this thread turned out to be more civilised than i thought. shows that we don't need stuffy rules all the time to tell us whether we can dig our nostrils or fart out loud. 

kids fight all the time but they're still buddies the next day. we should all learn from our younger days, hold less grudges and we'll all be happier (old) men.

• Praise 2

this thread turned out to be more civilised than i thought. shows that we don't need stuffy rules all the time to tell us whether we can dig our nostrils or fart out loud.

kids fight all the time but they're still buddies the next day. we should all learn from our younger days, hold less grudges and we'll all be happier (old) men.

Because all the discussions are (still) at the LTA 0 growth thread

I guess he does have some working brain cells after all.. Or maybe its his crocodile brain reacting?

In case anyone (read: @cscbb) thinks I am insulting anyone, it's an actual thing...

croc-brain.jpg