Help dealing with Fu Ee Car

Robalic

Relax. Fellow forummers knows whats a bad and good deal....

Overpaying is always not a good ting.

Summary.

Its a attrage. Potential lcl car.

Fwah with simi good service. Good aftersales service then u salute.

Used for 7 mths yet priced higher... already a unhealthy concern. Makes all of us think buy car can appreciate in value one.

• Praise 1

to those that expressed ill negative comments to this simple thread :

1) you are ill brought up in your family

2) you are low class

I was only asking a simple question why have such a big negative reactions towards the issue I asked

3) I would like to thank Currypuff for highlighting that point and I personally spoke to C & C about this car and found out to have no issue at all with the mileage.

4) Even if i buy the car abit more expensive the money is mine and I feel good

5) Dealer is quite good assist quite alot

6) Its ok to have abit of flaws when buying used car as its not brand new, just need to have an open mind to accept the flaws and the flaws can be rectify not a big issue.

Anyways the world and the community is not very healthy, try to spread more positive vibes to create a healthier environment, if u are really so good at criticising, then be a man and go contest for election instead of being a keyboard warrior. 

Glad you are happy with your purchase. Do enjoy your new ride and have fun. Be safe and patient on the roads out there. [thumbsup]

2) you are low class

I was only asking a simple question why have such a big negative reactions towards the issue I asked

3) I would like to thank Currypuff for highlighting that point and I personally spoke to C & C about this car and found out to have no issue at all with the mileage.

6) Its ok to have abit of flaws when buying used car as its not brand new, just need to have an open mind to accept the flaws and the flaws can be rectify not a big issue.

Anyways the world and the community is not very healthy, try to spread more positive vibes to create a healthier environment, if u are really so good at criticising, then be a man and go contest for election instead of being a keyboard warrior. 

since you already call CC, did you ask them about the warranty regarding the transfer of DVD player?

Changing of HU is small issue. Only ur HU warranty is void. But normally they dont care much on HU one... most impt is engine parts...

Side note: did the dealer tell u how much u will get back if u scrap ur car after this Attrage reach 10 yrs old? Looking at the ARF... u will get back only $2,500.... excluding body... but this car might not have body value... hence... paying so much, is it worth?

2) you are low class

Bro, too bad this is a social media platform n ppl will just say what they like regardless if they give much thots to it.

I do think if there's nothing constructive we can offer, it's better not to comment. As thread starters, be prepared for both constructive or non-constructive feedback. The best u can do would be to ignore those negative responses.

If u haven't signed w seller, better to reconsider getting new if situation permits, because if mileage is being tampered, warranty likely to be void although Jap cars r generally more reliable n easier to maintain even if there's no warranty.

• Praise 1

since you already call CC, did you ask them about the warranty regarding the transfer of DVD player?

Nope, he kup the call when the service adviser question his decision to pay higher for a secondhand.. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1