Looking for SJH1597C

Bebig

Nothing special about the car...just that itâs my first car and the car plate is memorable...

Thanks for asking. Silver. Think only one decal at the windscreen. Red car seat.

I just wanted to buy the car back and hold on to the number plate...

I just want the number plate...car is secondary. Even if I buy it back it is just to use as a 2nd car...

I know. But my main aim is the number plate...

Lol. No photos or videos inside the secret compartment!

Good question...the last time a friend of mine saw it (1-2 years back) it was still on the same car. Itâs like trying to find a needle in the haystack...but just trying my luck...

i see. so its the car plate no.

you can check onemotoring.sg to see whether the car plate is still registered to the same car.

↡ Advertisement

you can check onemotoring.sg to see whether the car plate is still registered to the same car.

Actually - how does one do that?

I can't find any link in onemotoring that allows me to do that.

Nothing special about the car...just that itâs my first car and the car plate is memorable...

Thanks for asking. Silver. Think only one decal at the windscreen. Red car seat.

I just wanted to buy the car back and hold on to the number plate...

I just want the number plate...car is secondary. Even if I buy it back it is just to use as a 2nd car...

I know. But my main aim is the number plate...

Lol. No photos or videos inside the secret compartment!

Good question...the last time a friend of mine saw it (1-2 years back) it was still on the same car. Itâs like trying to find a needle in the haystack...but just trying my luck...

One more suggestion, if SJH is not your main interest, instead if you just want the number 1597 alone, you can go bid for one , this number can be had for $1,000.00. Save the hassles to buy back the car which you may have to pay more for it . Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

Yeah it still is the last time I checked...

How was the megane during the 4yrs of ownership?

Not bad. The hard top gave me an issue once when it couldn’t fully open up, but other than that it’s a pretty cool car to drive open top. But not a fast car. Pick up so so...

One more suggestion, if SJH is not your main interest, instead if you just want the number 1597 alone, you can go bid for one , this number can be had for $1,000.00. Save the hassles to buy back the car which you may have to pay more for it .

The entire car plate is my main interest...not just 1597...but thanks for your suggestion!

Do the french spell migraine that way?ð

Lol!!!

Probably the alphanumerical carplate represented something very close to TS lah.... like maybe his name, birth etc. [laugh]

This model change headlight bulb most memorable, change turn signal bulb lagi more nostalgic. :XD:

Other than this, it's a mechanically very robust car. Surprised to see this in Tokyo.

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 1

Probably the alphanumerical carplate represented something very close to TS lah.... like maybe his name, etc. [laugh]

This model change headlight bulb most memorable, change turn signal bulb lagi more nostalgic. :XD:

yup, Mr. SJH, i mean TS already confirmed haha...

yup, Mr. SJH, i mean TS already confirmed haha...

Lol. SJH is a combination of my wife and me...and the numbers represent something memorable to me and my wife...
  • Praise 4

Lol. SJH is a combination of my wife and me...and the numbers represent something memorable to me and my wife...

i see. all the best in your search!
  • Praise 1

Maybe TS can pay a bit of $$ and engage those tow truck to help. Like how they look for car which default instalment payment.. they usually work in a group and very efficient

Yeah it still is the last time I checked...

Not bad. The hard top gave me an issue once when it couldnât fully open up, but other than that itâs a pretty cool car to drive open top. But not a fast car. Pick up so so...

The entire car plate is my main interest...not just 1597...but thanks for your suggestion!

Lol!!!

All the best. I will keep a look out too. Renault megane hardtop not easy to find on the road but if there is one on the road it is easy to identify.

Just put your contact number here n hope for the best...or put some reward here to entice a more "localized" search..most of the MCFers here sibei wu eng one..

Edited by Freeder
  • Praise 3

Then at time before you sell,you should keep the number plate. [bigcry],If now you find your car,you can bid a new number for the current owner & take back your plate.

Edited by ER-3682

Just put your contact number here n hope for the best...or put some reward here to entice a more "localized" search..most of the MCFers here sibei wu eng one..ðððð

how abt MSW? enticing enough? haha...

Then at time before you sell,you should keep the number plate. [bigcry]

maybe at that time, different wife so not so significant?
↡ Advertisement