Looking for SJH1597C

Bebig

What if that fellow daylight rob u, cos he/she know u desperate to buy back e car? :TT_TT:

That’s why initially I didn’t want to say why I wanted to find that car...but since the bros here ask so I say loh...

Saw this car number on the road yesterday. Also 1597 but alas, it's not the same car...LOL,

Machiam buy Toto system 8 but hit 4 numbers only...thanks anyway! =)

TS why not look for the dealer who last time took in your car and then resold it on the open market? Mebbe he can gibe you some clues..

Regards

Oh I haven’t thought about that...but Think the dealer I sold to sold it to another dealer...
↡ Advertisement

Dun scared me leh! I am driving a Megane now... :shy:

Depends on Age,1st 3 years,still alright,3-5 years,problems beginning,above 5th year,could be nightmare..depends on mileage.

Saw this car number on the road yesterday. Also 1597 but alas, it's not the same car...LOL,

You really help TS look out for his old car. So very nice of you.

Depends on Age,1st 3 years,still alright,3-5 years,problems beginning,above 5th year,could be nightmare..depends on mileage.

Two of my friends drove their megane from new to scrap. There are some problems here and there but not too bad. One common problem is the inside door handles turned sticky after a few years.

Lol. SJH is a combination of my wife and me...and the numbers represent something memorable to me and my wife...

Sounds very romantic.  [thumbsup]

First child arrived 9 months

after 1st May 1997? 

:D

I found it!!!

Can elaborate more for the benefit of all the concerned Bros here?

It’s a basic courtesy u know or not...

Most of the forumers here are semi- retired ones n they treat each requests or enquiries seriously..

We need to close every case accordingly..

• Praise 3