Ikea Goes Online!

therock

Good news!

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/home-design/shoppers-can-now-buy-ikea-furniture-online

hoppers can now skip the trip to the Swedish furniture giant's outlets in Tampines and Alexandra Road

The wait is over: Ikea Singapore's online store launches today after about two years in the making.

Shoppers can now skip the trip to the Swedish furniture giant's Tampines megastore or Alexandra Road outlet. Instead, they can make their purchases at ikea.sg and have the items delivered to their homes.

Just like its brick-and-mortar stores, the online store has an extensive inventory of about 7,000 products.

The prices online are the same, with the exception of in-store promotions. Online customers can pay using their credit card or Nets. There is no minimum spending.

Delivery for a parcel, which has small items weighing less than 24kg and the longest side not exceeding 1m, costs $15.

For delivery of bulky items and furniture, each trip costs $70. The delivery-service vendors are also trained to assemble the furniture, although this service costs extra.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

But I like going to the Ikea stores. 

Its therapeutic.  [thumbsup]

:D

Cannot.. it's the valley of shadow of darkness... 

There is something to buy, for Any budget.. even $2...

Love the hotdogs...

Good, if that translate to fewer patrons at the restaurant so that I need not wait long for the wings.

I don't think they will allow online orders.. or Uber Eats.. hmm...

• Praise 2

with delivery cost of $15, i rather go there myself to buy, unless really no time... 

i stay near Ikea Alexandra, and will try to go during weekdays if possible. 

• Praise 1

Be careful of Ikea points system. It's stupid.

You need to be there physically to redeem and use it within a certain time frame.

Otherwise, it's gone.

with delivery cost of $15, i rather go there myself to buy, unless really no time...

i stay near Ikea Alexandra, and will try to go during weekdays if possible.

If queue long you can back at abc opem car park. Right at the back of ikea there is a small side gate from car park to ikea. I usually do that if car park queue is long.

Online no meatball.

Well..what wifey normally do is buy those freeze meatball in packet and the jam. Come home heat up. Hahaha
  • Praise 2

If queue long you can back at abc opem car park. Right at the back of ikea there is a small side gate from car park to ikea. I usually do that if car park queue is long.

thanks for the tip! 

But I like going to the Ikea stores.

Its therapeutic. [thumbsup]

:D

Ya, and they can’t deliver the hotdog

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1