Ikea Goes Online!

therock

If queue long you can back at abc opem car park. Right at the back of ikea there is a small side gate from car park to ikea. I usually do that if car park queue is long.

Like that no free parking already leh.

ABC also not the easiest place to find a lot.

Edited by Kusje
↡ Advertisement

I don't think they will allow online orders.. or Uber Eats.. hmm...

What I meant was it’d be good if more buyers go online then the crowd at the restaurant could be fewer too...which is to me delight.

One warning. Don't park under the trees. Many bird shit..haha you will see many lot under tree all vacant..

haha ok thanks! if no available lots then bobian leh...

chicken wing reboot is so so nia.

so for me, its only meat balls or salmon.

coffee is eeeewwwwww awful ...

i still see uncles order a whole plate of chicken wings and sit there to eat leh... haha... 

Like that no free parking already leh.

ABC also not the easiest place to find a lot.

true that. 

Ikea chicken wings used to be a must have attraction at Ikea...now is such a disappointment

Meatball is still acceptable.

Baked salmon cannot go very wrong in the first place.

All in all, Ikea physical store is just a nice big airconed place to walk off the dinner/lunch.

It is good news to me. [laugh]

I don't mind paying delivery to have them send everything to my door step, while I take my time online do the shopping. I don't take beef, so I will never miss the meatballs, I make my own chicken and pork meatballs anyway. Chicken wings? To me most nasi lemak stalls make better chicken wings than ikea. Salmon? The western food stall at my nearby coffee shop sell very good baked salmon, I don't have to queue so long, it's cheaper and the coffeeshop is also aircon. [laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

But I like going to the Ikea stores. 

Its therapeutic.  [thumbsup]

:D

me too, i like to walk walk in their stores too

huge easy parking, relaxing cafeteria, nice showrooms :D

• Praise 1

me too, i like to walk walk in their stores too

huge easy parking, relaxing cafeteria, nice showrooms :D

Wahahaha.. Some I agree, some I partly agree only..

Huge, easy parking is correct, but narrow af and many a time my car door get dinged. Until I park far, far away then somewhat safe.

Relaxing cafeteria - this one cannot agree. So crowded and packed all the time.. then got people give you the death stare if you even linger after finishing your meal... hardly relaxing at all..

Nice showrooms - yes.

Wahahaha.. Some I agree, some I partly agree only..

Huge, easy parking is correct, but narrow af and many a time my car door get dinged. Until I park far, far away then somewhat safe.

Relaxing cafeteria - this one cannot agree. So crowded and packed all the time.. then got people give you the death stare if you even linger after finishing your meal... hardly relaxing at all..

Nice showrooms - yes.

Depends on when you go there.

I went there a few times during off peak hours, i.e. weekday morning and afternoon.

No crowds, and so relaxing to eat and walk in the showrooms.  [thumbsup]

Depends on when you go there.

I went there a few times during off peak hours, i.e. weekday morning and afternoon.

No crowds, and so relaxing to eat and walk in the showrooms.  [thumbsup]

OK. I go there when I got my off day.. coming soon..

I just bought suv now got online? Lol

Somemore my place 10 mins away from ikea

It is good news to me. [laugh]

I don't mind paying delivery to have them send everything to my door step, while I take my time online do the shopping. I don't take beef, so I will never miss the meatballs, I make my own chicken and pork meatballs anyway. Chicken wings? To me most nasi lemak stalls make better chicken wings than ikea. Salmon? The western food stall at my nearby coffee shop sell very good baked salmon, I don't have to queue so long, it's cheaper and the coffeeshop is also aircon. [laugh][laugh]

The 50 cents ice cream is my fav

Curry puff too

The rest esp from the restaurant are mediocre at its best

Edited by Thaiyotakamli

Ikea chicken wings used to be a must have attraction at Ikea...now is such a disappointment

Meatball is still acceptable.

Baked salmon cannot go very wrong in the first place.

All in all, Ikea physical store is just a nice big airconed place to walk off the dinner/lunch.

Seasonal dishes like half spring chicken, nasi lemak and fish and chips are quite good too.  :yeah-im-not-drunk:

was at ikea on the weekend... really packed like shit people buying like mad... crazy one. LOL not to mention shitty behaviour too.. uncle sitting on the sofa with leg up using phone, some auntie with the baby sleeping in small bunk bed. really like own hse siaa

• Praise 1

got sale or not ??

sometimes go to some shops ... they will have "boss die already, everything must go" sale ...

i thought more possibility to increase prices  :XD:

Twincharged

in that case, I think I will have to show my respect to the founder this weekend ... (if I cannot find any good economical carpenter to do my wall cabinets)

↡ Advertisement