• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
136 replies to this topic | 479 praises

Posted 07 November 2017 - 01:13 PM

EWander
  • Premium member
    EWander
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Since this movie is coming along and I think there is a lot of Rich daddies here, please share some juicy stories here for our entertainment please?!

Tianmo praised this

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:00 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Buy new 5er at 90k coe considered rich or not? Haha
Tianmo praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:05 PM

Darevil
  • Premium member
    Darevil
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Buy new 5er at 90k coe considered rich or not? Haha

Cash or Loan ? hahahaha

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:06 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I got millions :grin:
Tianmo and Jamesc praised this

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:17 PM

EWander
  • Premium member
    EWander
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I got millions  an :grin:

Hope its SGD or USD, GBP or EUR, even AUD n NZD also can,, but dun tell me its "Spxxm" hor :a-noway:

Edited by EWander, 07 November 2017 - 02:17 PM.

Toeknee_33 praised this

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:19 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hope its SGD or USD, GBP or EUR, even AUD n NZD also can,, but dun tell me its "Spxxm" hor :a-noway:

Simi simi hahahahahaha :XD:

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:22 PM

Beregond
  • Beregond
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Since this movie is coming along and I think there is a lot of Rich daddies here, please share some juicy stories here for our entertainment please?!

wat type of daddies u talking about?? 

suger type?? then confirm alot of juice :XD:

Ash2017 praised this

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:59 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

paging for Throttle2 haha... 

Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 07 November 2017 - 03:49 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Please lah, give chance.
I am normal man in the street.
Now jobless somemore.
Targetting to truly retire by 2028
Give away my CPF
Travel the world and smoke those Cubans!

Posted 07 November 2017 - 04:02 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Please lah, give chance.
I am normal man in the street.
Now jobless somemore.

jobless doesnt mean not rich ma... haha... 

Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 07 November 2017 - 05:10 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Jobless w cigar, lolek n new MB. Less stress n definitely richer in proteins
kdash and Thaiyotakamli praised this

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:58 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

paging for Throttle2 haha...

T2 is Asians OK, rich I think can do, but I seriously don't think he is crazy. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]
kdash praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:35 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

For those here who could have been implicated...

Paradise Papers reveal the rise of a new class: The global oligarchy

https://www.salon.co...lobal-oligarchy

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 11 March 2018 - 07:36 PM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    6th Gear
    Author Image

You can't get rich working as an employee for someone else.

Think about how hard it is to climb the corporate ladder. How many CEO, director, manager slots are available? Can you guarantee you will be able to get that slot?

Even if you do manage to get a high management position, you earn 20k a month, you still won't be rich.

20k a month x 12 = 240k a year

5 years to become a millionaire.

Don't forget it will take many years of work experience just to become a director or CEO. At least 20-30 years. So by then, you are already in your 40s or 50s.

Meanwhile the super rich have 100 million+.

How to compete with them?

There's a reason why ALL the super rich in the world are owners of their own businesses
Showster and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 11 March 2018 - 08:02 PM

Zze121
  • Zze121
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Jobless w cigar, lolek n new MB. Less stress n definitely richer in proteins

Beco of this group of ppl cheng hu very headache n they can't touch them.
Song song come out ABSD SSD.

Posted 22 August 2018 - 04:10 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Kevin Kwan, author of Crazy Rich Asians, defaulted on NS obligations: MINDEF

In response to queries by Channel NewsAsia following a report in the Straits Times, MINDEF said that the Singapore-born Kwan is wanted for defaulting on his NS obligations after failing to register for NS. 

"Mr Kevin Kwan failed to register for national service (NS) in 1990, despite notices and letters sent to his overseas address. He also stayed overseas without a valid exit permit. Mr Kwan is therefore wanted for defaulting on his NS obligations," MINDEF said.

Read more at https://www.channeln...-on-ns-10640832

Lala81, Aaronlkl and Beregond praised this
focus

Posted 22 August 2018 - 04:25 PM

Philipkee
  • Philipkee
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I have,

In rupiah :D

Posted 22 August 2018 - 04:26 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Kevin Kwan, author of Crazy Rich Asians, defaulted on NS obligations: MINDEF

Read more at https://www.channeln...-on-ns-10640832

must be crazy rich Singaporean to default on ns.....wtf!🤣🤣🤣🤣
Together We stand Alone

Posted 22 August 2018 - 04:29 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Finally found elusive DACH ...... one of them here

Attached Thumbnails

• 969D58C3-6FCD-4C6F-9AFD-D84AD1FD087B.jpeg

Blueray, Camrysfa, Staff69, Tohto, Mockngbrd, chryst, Aaronlkl and 2 other members praised this

Posted 22 August 2018 - 04:51 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

A few newly rich in there...

Pwah! Didn’t know there’s s hobbit in the cabinet...can smell armpit easily.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: rich, crazy, asians

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users