Michelin Primacy 3 ST 205/60/R16

D2843

hi anyone brought this tyres,  if so how much did you pay. i was quoted $140 each or the price is higher than the the amount?

anyone brought tyres from eng wah tyres?

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

later they change the amount $180 after finish the job.

a difference $120.  are they honest dealer?

Edited by D2843

later they change the amount $180 after finish the job.

a difference $120.  are they honest dealer?

Just based on what you said, would you classify a dealer honest if they changed their prices after they finished the job without any reason?

Personally,  I would classify a dealer honest when the price I pay at the end of the job to be the same as what was quoted to me before changing. Unless there are unforeseen circumstances which requires additional work or repair then it would be a different story.

You changed 3 tires ?

Was wondering too.. how come 3 only??

Just based on what you said, would you classify a dealer honest if they changed their prices after they finished the job without any reason?

Personally,  I would classify a dealer honest when the price I pay at the end of the job to be the same as what was quoted to me before changing. Unless there are unforeseen circumstances which requires additional work or repair then it would be a different story.

Was wondering too.. how come 3 only??

i changed 4 tyres and was quoted $140 each.  there was no additional work done. the total should be $560 only.  but after completion they say the price should $180.

I would have asked them to replace the new ones with the ones they just replaced and drive off...cos that was not the agreed price. Unless you can also do the same to them and pay them $120 each after they are done. 

You changed 3 tires ?

yes i change 4 tyres and battery.  you know how much is 16inch michlin primacy 3 ? the fat guy told me $140 each. after completion the lady boss says the price is $180? a difference of $40 each which mean $720.

i want to know anyone change the same tyres and what is the price paid.

yes i change 4 tyres and battery. you know how much is 16inch michlin primacy 3 ? the fat guy told me $140 each. after completion the lady boss says the price is $180? a difference of $40 each which mean $720.

i want to know anyone change the same tyres and what is the price paid.

Was your quote for normal hours but you headed down after 6-7pm?

How much was the battery?

Can u post a pic of the receipt (with personal/confidential data masked out)?

Edited by hsl118

Was your quote for normal hours but you headed down after 6-7pm?

How much was the battery?

Can u post a pic of the receipt (with personal/confidential data masked out)?

normal hour between 4.30-5.00 pm.  battery was $135 bosch.

sorry receipt throw away.

↡ Advertisement