Cases of family feud over properties

Jman888

Actually no other properties also nothing unusual willing the property to the one child who stayed with you and took care of you till you die. I would do that.

True also.

The YY and old lady case... Easy to understand why she gave the money to YY when he gave her attention. Where was her niece before that? 

↡ Advertisement

its 4 mil !! what you expect ?

I have cousins who disowned their mother and moved out ... but moved back immediately after the father passed away.

now just waiting to take over the 4 rm HDB flat when my aunt kicks the bucket.

in the meantime, they are still trying to take over the flat when my aunt is still alive and kicking.

walau this type really must let lightning strike  [mad]

they are also hainanese ? 

Wrong... Not 败家子。。。but 反骨仔。

BIte the hands the feed them.

I feel damn sad when I remember the time when they were small and my aunt will bring them everywhere in tow.

I despise such people and they are not even worthy for me to even look or talk to them. Karma will befall on them because they have lead by example. Sorry for their children but that is what they learn. 

walau this type really must let lightning strike [mad]

they are also hainanese ?

Must report to Hainanese clan discipline dept. Lol

I despise such people and they are not even worthy for me to even look or talk to them. Karma will befall on them because they have lead by example. Sorry for their children but that is what they learn.

That's why we are not on talking terms anymore.

We tell them to respect their mother but in return they slam the door on our faces.

Edited by Ysc3

i dunno if this is the matrimonial house or what. But if so, the husband was a real right b**tard.

Even if u don't get along with your wife in the end, she still bore you 4-5 kids.

Mind you this was in the time before epidurals was invented. So it's many hours of bloody intense pain to bear you kids leh.

Even u want to pass the property to the next generation, then at least have some clause that allow the wife to stay until she chooses to move out right.

Yeah men.

You just cannot trust them.

:XD:

Even more jialat ... One son volunteer to settle the father's funeral expenses so he handle the accounts.

But unfortunately, after the funeral, the pek-kim collected not even enough to cover the funeral cost...end up act blur.

The initial idea was to pocket the excess from the pek-kim.

Property agents like that one lah. When there is money to be made - you just faster move out lah. Don't talk to them about sentimental values. Live there for 60 years, had 5 children there all meaningless to them.

:XD:

Edited by Jamesc

Hainanese clan discipline dept can't even take care of their own internal matter (need to go to court), how to take care of other people's family matter?

Hainanese clan discipline dept can't even take care of their own internal matter (need to go to court), how to take care of other people's family matter?

I was about to say that [laugh] [laugh]

You hainanese too?

I'm Hainanese, but don't know what's going on within the clan. Hehe

their dirty laundry always publish in newspapers for few years liao [sweatdrop]

their dirty laundry always publish in newspapers for few years liao [sweatdrop]

Not every news are interesting to keep track lah. You also keep track of other huay kuan too?
↡ Advertisement