A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Carbon82

I agree with you. But in Singapore case, even IF or when you ask people to rethink Mazda 3, its every way as superior as Toyota, the answer is ..

eeewwweee.. Mazda 3 ..

u out of your mind,

drive Uber / Grab car ??

I rather drive XYZ..

I often ask thIs fundamental question, is it a sin to earn a decent living as a Grab Driver or UBER driver...?

Ok, I stop at under or Grab, let's not go into a fashionably poor situation identity that others have created.

The brand identity, I understand. After all, people would tattoo Harley Davidson on their arm or bicep. No one tattoo .. Oh toyota, what a feeling on their forearm or across their belly, even if they bought and drove toyota all their lives.

But its the rational thinking of what is good and what makes sense. After all, we are singaporean, " regardless of race, language or Religion."

So we are really supposed to be "color blind" and work as One united people base on facts , not biases.

It's not a sin to be a phv driver. However you cannot discount the fact that you will be looked down upon, even though it's a legal reasonable way of making a living. That's how it is in Singapore, no matter how you argue the points .

Let's say a car is popular with pilots or doctors, the remarks will be different. These jobs command the people respect.

Like it or not, social status is damm important in spore

Edited by RogerNg_185295

It's not a sin to be a phv driver. However you cannot discount the fact that you will be looked down upon, even though it's a legal reasonable way of making a living. That's how it is in Singapore, no matter how you argue the points .

Let's say a car is popular with pilots or doctors, the remarks will be different. These jobs command the people respect.

Like it or not, social status is damm important in spore

And you can see nobody buy white e class in sg lol
  • Praise 1

Yep. That's associated with the limo drivers. No one wants to do that unless he really loves the colour. 

Social status discrimination cannot never be eliminated. Its a mindset thing. No one wants their daughter to marry a taxi driver, if possible.

Of course there are exceptions but these are very rare cases.

And you can see nobody buy white e class in sg lol

Guys can anyone pm me to add me into the skoda group chat? I gotten my skoda 1 month already then realised that there is a group chat..

Too late. Please buy again.

Just kidding.

Edited by badlammy
  • Praise 1

Guys can anyone pm me to add me into the skoda group chat? I gotten my skoda 1 month already then realised that there is a group chat..

PMed You

Does Superb or Octavia have built in 360 degree camera, like that in the Karoq or Kodiaq?

No Octavia doesn't have it, neither does the Karoq. It's only on the Kodiaq Style.

However, the Octavia has the front and rear parking sensors (park distance control) that will appear on your infotainment as a diagram together with the reverse camera when in a reverse to show you your car approaching walls or objects.

While Superb L&K has park assist that has 360 degrees park sensor on the diagram.

Edited by AriesGoat
  • Praise 6

Interesting!

About $3.5k to do?

I find it ridiculous to pay $3.5k to retro fit VC when the option is available for $700 in Aust of course.. not sure if there's a VC option in SG?

• Praise 1

Huh? How you get this figure?

I think can be cheaper.

Read in some Europe forum they done it about 1800 euro

I find it ridiculous to pay $3.5k to retro fit VC when the option is available for $700 in Aust of course.. not sure if there's a VC option in SG?

Factory option I guess.

To retrofit by third party don think they sell so low.

FYI reverse camera with the line on screen oredi asking $700 by third party

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1