A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Carbon82

Do you guys do performance mods to your Skoda? I read a forum post about some ang mo modded his Superb Sportline till 500+ps. Didn't know a 6 speed DSG can withstand such high horsepower.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Do you guys do performance mods to your Skoda? I read a forum post about some ang mo modded his Superb Sportline till 500+ps. Didn't know a 6 speed DSG can withstand such high horsepower.

Stage 1 with air intake and you'll be flying..

• Praise 1

That guy did not mod the engine. He simply drop a brand new engine and gearbox in. IIRC, its a Audi RS engine.

Same same as MY Protons, simply drop Evo engine into it.

• Praise 4

Thanks TangoCharlie, am honoured to be in the list!

Envy to Octavia vRS owners, would have gotten this instead of Kodiaq if not for my coming to 10 months old kid!

@logic69, congrats on your Karoq!  was deciding between Karoq and Kodiaq then but its history liao, ahhahha! 

Y'day my wife saw the Kodiaq in steel grey and say shld had buy that Kodiaq 1.4 rather than the VRS she is driving now haha...

Got speed & sportiness now, but lose out on high seating so she now start to kinda miss that. 

• Praise 4

Y'day my wife saw the Kodiaq in steel grey and say shld had buy that Kodiaq 1.4 rather than the VRS she is driving now haha...

Got speed & sportiness now, but lose out on high seating so she now start to kinda miss that.

Good excuse to change car next year lol

Stage 1 with air intake and you'll be flying..

Yup stage 1 you can go over 300bhp. Can fly ald
  • Praise 1

Y'day my wife saw the Kodiaq in steel grey and say shld had buy that Kodiaq 1.4 rather than the VRS she is driving now haha...

i am having problem getting my wife to drive the cars i bought, have to tell her kodiaq can parked itself and higher seating position will give her confidence when driving, sigh.........plus lastly got emergency autobrake so lowest chances of rear ending others....

just got a crazy idea, maybe we should switch cars for a weekend to drive hahahahha

• Praise 3

MCF Skodies  [drivingcar] 

Superb 2.0 TSI - TangoCharlieSuperbLnK18kira_mcfly, @G600d, @Lchong, @Topgun00, @Willenborg, @reospeedwagon, @Ody_2004, @Thaiyotakamli

1 x Octavia 2.0 TDI (2017) - Shining

Octavia 2.0 TSI vRS - Carhorn, @badlammy, @Wen, @Golf7roy, @antohalim, @C-K, @adrian140180

Octavia 1.0 TSI  - KennethFokWaiKitVictorkkJSCHnardo1982, @CarNutz, @Revvturbo, @westwest1, @SGCMpeaceracer

Kodiaq 1.4 TSI- @goodnessgracious, @SesameStreetGuy, @Takuyazzz, @Sure3388, @Januslow, @Kodiaqer, @Limgcm

Kodiaq 2.0 TSI- Rexer79 , Hockers, @Maverick78, @Thad

Rapid 1.4 TSI - @Aheart

Karoq 1.5 TSI - @logic69

@AaronG – Octy 1.0 or 2.0?

@Crash84 – Kodiaq 1.4 or 2.0?

@Wildpig - Kodiaq 1.4 or 2.0?

Last update   5 Dec 2018

Cheers 

I was wandering how many kodiaq in this list, that i have met or inside both the grp chat.... all using different nick...

Edited by Wildpig8
  • Praise 1

Superb 2.0 TSI - TangoCharlieSuperbLnK18kira_mcfly, @G600d, @Lchong, @Topgun00, @Willenborg, @reospeedwagon, @Ody_2004, @Thaiyotakamli

Octavia 2.0 TSI vRS - Carhorn, @badlammy, @Wen, @Golf7roy, @antohalim, @C-K, @adrian140180

Octavia 1.0 TSI  - KennethFokWaiKitVictorkkJSCHnardo1982, @CarNutz, @Revvturbo, @westwest1, @SGCMpeaceracer

Kodiaq 1.4 TSI- @goodnessgracious, @SesameStreetGuy, @Takuyazzz, @Sure3388, @Januslow, @Kodiaqer, @Limgcm

Rapid 1.4 TSI - @Aheart

Karoq 1.5 TSI - @logic69

Last update   5 Dec 2018

Cheers 

Rapid 1.4 TSI - @Aheart

Karoq 1.5 TSI - @logic69

Last update   5 Dec 2018

Cheers 

You can add another Kodiaq 1.4 TSI into the uddate

• Praise 2

Thank you guys.

I will be collecting my RS next tuesday.

Send for coating following day.

Upgrade audio saturday.

You may want to check if audison works for you

Hi all,

Any kind, nice and reliable SE to recommend?

Thanks! :XD:

Collected my steel grey RS from forum SE AriesGoat yesterday and sent for coating today.

Very good service and prompt in updates.  

On collection, explained all the functions without me needing to refer to my checklist.

Explained everything comprehensively from spare tyre to the Colombus Unit. Certainly will recommend him to anyone looking for a Skoda.

post-239690-0-28461000-1544112346_thumb.jpeg

post-239690-0-83463100-1544112355_thumb.jpeg

Edited by taxue86
  • Praise 14

99-skoda-scala-official-reveal-studio-he

This is lit!

Got the boy racer feels! 

Waiting for the RS version!!! 300+ BHP let's go!

Edited by Lchong
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2