A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Carbon82

just called the road side service and skoda service and both confirmed 2 years or 100k whichever comes  first for battery warranty. my batt voltage is 12.2v(multimeter) or less when engine off.  trying to find from skoda what are their conditions before changing battery. i hope they dont give some reply like only when u come in than can say... 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

just called the road side service and skoda service and both confirmed 2 years or 100k whichever comes first for battery warranty. my batt voltage is 12.2v(multimeter) or less when engine off. trying to find from skoda what are their conditions before changing battery. i hope they dont give some reply like only when u come in than can say...

12.2 is a bit low, I am getting 13, engine off. Don't see the battery level in the pic below, that's from the power pack.

post-246836-0-52766600-1558421700_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

off everything which i can off... when crank, voltage goes to 11v.. engine running 13v.... 

so another update..road side guy that picked up the call said 2 years or 100k , but skoda service center said only 2 years , unlimited mileage. 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

12.2 is a bit low, I am getting 13, engine off. Don't see the battery level in the pic below, that's from the power pack.

Is this CTEK? Which model?

Neutral Newbie

No, that is not ctek, that's my iroad power pack app.

Below is my ctek, the cheapest one.

Wow, what is this app?  How could I get it and install it too?

Btw, I'm new to Skoda [smash] .  Waiting for the new Skoda Scala to launch.  Hopefully I am not sala about my decision  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Wow, what is this app? How could I get it and install it too?

Btw, I'm new to Skoda [smash] . Waiting for the new Skoda Scala to launch. Hopefully I am not sala about my decision [laugh]

You need the ctek sender to work with the ctek app to pull data off your battery.i bought the ctek sender long long ago when autobacs was having a promo. Last I checked they are still selling it but at more than double the price I bought it.

post-246836-0-60209400-1558481648_thumb.jpg

post-246836-0-81604700-1558481655_thumb.jpg